menchie's

a n n i e

these last two hours were... unexpected and unusual.

never would i have thought that we would have talked to our crushes from afar. at least they didn't treat us like crap like how liv, mia, and katie do.

"hey." johnny says before we all leave to go home. "we had a lot of fun today. how about we go to menchies to get some frozen yogurt before going home?"

"uh, sure!" jayden says, surprised.

we all piled into johnny's car, giggling since hayden said something really stupid.

"but, seriously, why aren't there ads for advertising companies?" hayden says.

"calm down there, hay." i chuckle.

"hay?"

"yeah, it's a nickname. do you mind?"

"no, not at all."

jayden and kenz smirk at me and i just roll my eyes.

"if y'all hate liv, katie, and mia so much, then why don't you just stop hanging out with them?" jayden asks, out of the blue.

"well, it's not that easy, jayden." connor says from the passenger seat.

"yeah." johnny begins, looking through the rear view mirror. "we'll be dead if we do. fans will claim that we 'broke their hearts' even though they're just using us for fame. they only gained so much recognition because we featured them on our social media. it may sound rude, but, it's true." hayden and connor nod along.

"oh, wow." kenzie says, shocked.

not awhile after, we finally arrived at the small menchies. it was 5:00, so we had just enough time to be home before dinner. we each grab our cups and fill them up. mine was coffee flavored. kenzie's was chocolate flavored. jayden's was pumpkin flavored, since it's october. johnny's was cookie dough flavored. connor's was blueberry flavored. and, lastly, hayden's was vanilla. we got in line to pay, the girls and i already had our wallets out, but the boys insisted on paying. after a few minutes of arguing, we finally gave in and let them pay. we looked around the store to find seats. it was quite busy since elementary and and middle schools just got dismissed. we finally found a circular table in the corner of the shop. the seating went: johnny, kenzie, annie, hayden, connor, and jayden.

we laughed and talked for a little until hayden's phone buzzed like fifty times.

"who is it?" johnny asks him.

"ugh. it's olivia."

"just ignore her." connor rolls his eyes at the mention of liv.

"well, i kinda can't, she's calling me." he says as he picks up his phone.

we all here mumbling, which sounds more like screaming to me. hayden puts it on speaker even though we're in public.

"hayden summerall! i saw your stupid snapchat! why the hell are you with those girls? you can't hang out with them!" she screams.

"first of all, olivia. calm the fuck down. you can't tell me what to do. second of all, they're our friends." hayden says.

"ugh! stop hayden! just stop! i'll break up with you if you keep hanging out with those hoes!"

"okay, you've cut the line there! fine, break up with me. i don't fucking care. i never really liked you, and i only asked you out due to peer pressure! plus, i know that you're cheating on me with katie's brother. we're over, olivia richardson. the boys and i have a new group of friends now. and, let me tell you, they're better than you and your shitty friends will every be. goodbye, olivia richardson!"

"babe wai-" liv says, but hayden hangs up and blocks her number, along with katie and mia's numbers. connor and johnny do the same.

"wow, hayden. that um... took a turn." i say.

"yeah, yeah whatever. i'm not even upset. she was fucking annoying anyways. but, we won't be sitting with them anytime soon. can we maybe sit with you guys?" hayden asks.

"of course!" kenzie says.

~

640 words.

teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

qotd:

do you do any sports?

my answer:

yes! i do gymnastics and i used to do swimming for the last four years. but, then, i got really serious with gymnastics, so i quit swim.

okay this is a very short authors note, but i gotta goooooo! sorry for any typos!

bye lovelies!!!

-kay :)