encounters

a n n i e

it wasn't too long after kenzie and i convinced our parents to go on tour with hayden and john. and today was the day we were traveling to washington dc for our first stop.

the world around me has seemed a lot more full of happiness ever since hayden and i got together. i felt as if my vulnerable and defenseless side was totally washed away now that i have him by my side for good. i've been optimistic lately.

kenzie has always said that our voices sound so mellifluous when they're sang together. which is why we started working on recording a cover of the song little do you know together. we had a whole plan, we were even making a music video and singing it on tour.

though, right now, hayden was procrastinating. we were supposed to be at the airport in an hour and meet up with john and kenz, but hayden wanted to cuddle. i turned away from my packed suitcase to see my boyfriend adorably making grabby hands towards me.

"hayden, we better get going..." he cut me off.

"come on, we can cuddle for like ten minutes." he says, moving his head to look at the alarm clock as he spoke.

i eventually gave in and walked over to the bed. i layed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. he was absentmindedly twirling my hair with his hands as we both stared off into space, enjoying this little moment of our own.

~

"hey kenzie, want to go get some starbucks with me?" i asked my best friend, who was looking down at her iphone, editing a picture of her and johnny. she instantly looked up at me when she heard me say starbucks. typical kenz.

"sure, anns. boys, do you want anything?" she quickly turned her head to look at hayden and johnny, who were in the middle of some stupid argument about waffles and pancakes. the two boys looked over at us and nodded, replying with their orders.

"can i just get one of those chocolate loaf cakes? i'm not really in the mood for coffee right now." johnny asked. hayden decided to get the same thing, which led them into another argument.

sooner or later, kenzie and i are in the aiport starbucks, waiting in line. i heard two voices that were too familiar to me. i looked at kenzie in utter shock and fear.

liv and mia.

what the fuck are they doing here? shouldn't they be in school today?

"hi there! annie. mackenzie."

~
HEY HI HELLO

OKAY SO I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU GUYSSSSSS

(little self promo: follow my fan account on instagram @ _zieglerxleblanc_)

anywho i hope you guys like this? sorry for the cliffhanger i guess?

oh and tysm for all the support on my last post ILY ALL SM

anyways i have to go and attempt to do my  agh homework but then fail and decided that imma do it in class tomorrow hehehe

-kay