what happens next?

a n n i e
"but... why me?" i asked the handsome hazel eyed boy in front of me.

"well, annie..." he stopped for a second. "i like you because of your personality. you can make me laugh on a day where nothing seems to be going right. your smile can make every single person in the room a bit more happier. your eyes, they have that certain twinkle that anyone could just fall in love with. i love you, julianna grace leblanc." hayden goes on about me. my heart is racing as i lean in. i didn't know what to do. i whispered a simple 'i love you too' before we kissed. then, when our lips touched, i felt like i was on top of the world. everything else going on in my life paused when i kissed him. he makes me feel safe from the cruel world around us.

when we pulled apart, my mind was still racing. my brown eyes stayed in contact with his. "hayden?"

"yes, annie?"

"what happens next?"

"well... do you want to be my girlfriend, annie. i totally get it if you do-"

"hayden! calm yourself! yes, of course i would like to be your girlfriend!"

the bell screeched, informing us that it was time for lunch. i walked to the cafeteria with kenzie and we looked for hayden and johnny at our table. hayden and i haven't told johnny and kenzie about us yet. i figure that we're going to tell them during lunch.

we finally found hayden and johnny sitting at our table, talking about some chemistry exam. i sat by hayden and kenz sat by john. it's kind of sad that we can't be all couple-like at school since it will spread throughout the school and then it would reach the internet.

"how are you two?" hayden asks johnny and mackenzie.

"great! i mean we've only been dating for a day but it's amazing!' kenzie says. when she talks about john, her smile is so bright. it makes me so happy for her.

"awww! my best friend is in love!" i tease.

"yeah, yeah. shut up. has anything happened with you guys yet?" she asks before taking a bite of her spaghetti.

"well..." hayden starts off before kenzie cuts him off.

"is this really happening. oh my god, i'm already fangirling!" my best friend squeals.

"yes, hayden and i are dating." i tell them.

"finally." johnny says as we all laugh.

"yay!" kenzie squeals. "my best friend has a boyfriend!" she repeats what i said this morning.

"guys, so our manager wants to meet with us after school and he wants us to bring you guys along. is that okay?" hayden says.

"yeah. but why?" i ask.

"you'll see." johnny smiles.

"okay, so we'll go to the coffee shop across from kenzie's neighborhood directly after school." hayden confirms.

at the coffee shop, we already say the boy's manager sitting at a table in the corner of the shop. mr. noah welch.

he notices us and walks up to us, shaking both mine and kenzie's hand.

"hello, mr. welch." we both greet him.

"call me noah!" he gives us a bright smile and we all sit down.

"noah, this is my girlfriend, annie." hayden tells him.

"and this is my girlfriend, mackenzie. she prefers to be called kenzie, though." johnny says.

"girlfriend?" noah questions.

"yes, we just started dating." johnny confirms and hayden nods along.

"hi! my name is kendall, may i take your order?" a cheery girl around our age asks us. we all tell her our orders and we start small talk. noah asks kenzie and i a little about ourselves. a little bit after the food arrived, he asks a very important question.

"so. the reason why i brought you girls in her today is because i have a question. hayden and johnny are going on tour very soon and since you two have been shipped with them, we were wondering if you would like to join them on the tour? it actually works out perfectly since you guys are together now. so, would you like to join?"

"i would love to, but i would have to ask my parents about it first." kenzie explains.

"yes, me too." i say.

"okay. but, i will need answers by the beginning of next week. if you could give me your emails, i could email all of the information to you guys." he tells us.

"of course!" kenzie says.

"alright! thank you for joining the boys and i today." noah says, getting up from his seat. i'm hoping that i will see you girls again soon!"

we all say our goodbyes. i really hope mine and kenzie's parents say yes to going on the tour with them. it'll give of more time to spend with hayden and johnny. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

~
816 words.

oof guess who didn't check for typos again. me!

qotd: (i remembered)

how long have you been watching dance moms/bratayley?

my answer:
i've watched bratayley since about four years ago. i watched little bits and pieces of dance moms, but never got into it as much.