lunch

a n n i e
i walked down the busy hallways with my best friend right by my side. all eyes were on us. they must've seen kenzie and i hanging out with hayden and john.

we were currently on our way to the cafeteria for lunch. that's where i was going to tell hayden and johnny what mia said to kenzie.

our feet took us to the cafeteria. the disgusting smell of school lunch hit us. today, they were serving lasagna. it's terrible. luckily, i packed lunch. i always pack. kenz does too, but today she forgot her lunch at home. so she has to buy food today.

i look directly at our table and already see that johnny and hayden were already there. perfect. i can tell them everything while kenzie gets her lunch. the line looks pretty long.

"hey boys." i say, setting my lunch on the table. i felt everyone's eyes on me yet again. they greet me back.

"i have to tell you guys something really important." the tone in my voice goes from cheery to serious.

"okay..."

"so. this morning, i went to go wake up kenzie, but she wouldn't wake up. she wouldn't even wake up when i mentioned her sister, maddie, made bacon. so, i asked her what was wrong, and she showed me her dms on instagram with mia." both boys gasp at what i had just said.

"what did she say?" johnny asks.

"i'm getting there, john. so, basically she was like 'stay way from johnny. and tell your friend annie to stay away from hayden.' kenzie basically said no, and mia called her things like fat, ugly, and demented." i explain.

"that little bitch!" johnny says.

"she's coming" hayden says, looking behind me. i turn around and see kenzie.

she takes a moment to examine all three of our faces. "you told them, didn't you." she looks at me. i nod my head nervously.

"whatever. they were probably going to find out soon, anyways." she sits down.

"don't let them get to you, kenzie. they've always been like that." johnny says, sympathetically.

"i know, it's just hard. when my dad left, he said so many things to make maddie and i feel bad. he called me some of the things that mia called me." kenzie looks down at her hands.

"oh... we're sorry." hayden says honestly.

"we truly are." says johnny.

"don't be. it wasn't any of your guy's fault." she smiles at them. "let's just change the subject."

we start talking about our favorite netfilx shows. we were having the time of our lives. but of course, someone had to come and ruin the moment.

"hi hayden. hi johnny." liv says, her arms crossed, giving us a dirty look. mia is right by her side.

"what do you girls want?" johnny sighs angrily at the two girls in front of us.

"oh, we just wanted to know why you're hanging out with these creatures." mia answers him.

"we told you, they're our friends. they're not creatures, they're human being and they have feelings! and i already broke up with you olivia!" hayden says.

"and, mia, what you did to kenzie was so wrong. she is a beautiful girl both on the inside and the outside. she isn't demented or fat. i think that you need to get your eyes checked because i think you're seeing two things wrong. first of all, i don't love you. never have, never will. second of all. mackenzie here is amazing and beautiful. now get the fuck away from us, we've had enough of you two!" johnny yells, making everyone look at our table. kenz was blushing like a maniac right next to me.

"ugh! fine! this isn't over!" liv stomps away with mia.

~

THE BREATH MUSIC VIDEO COMES OUT NEXT WEEK OMG
AND JOHNS NEW SONG IS GREAT
AND WE FINALLY GOT TO HEAR ANNIES SONG, PHOTOGRAPH, IN THE LATEST EPISODE OF CHICKEN GIRLS.

ALL OF THIS AMAZING NEW MUSIC OMG IM GONNA FAINT

im done fangirling (for now)

okay, bye my loves💕

-kay:)