conversations

k e n z i e
annie and i are currently in her room, shaking from nervousness as we get ready for dinner. why, you may ask? well, ever since our parents had found out that we have boyfriends, they've been begging to meet them. so, we decided that we could invite them to dinner along with our families. we thought this would also be the perfect time to ask our parents about the tour situation.

"annie! kenzie! hurry up, we're about to leave!" i hear annie's little sister, hayley, yell from the bottom of the steps.

"be right there!" i yell through the house. annie and i give our outfits one last look. i wore a navy blue, velvet, spaghetti strapped dress with black flats. as for annie, she wore and off shoulder white dress with white flats. we both did light makeup. my hair had two small braids that were pinned back and annie's hair was in lose curls.

as we walk downstairs, we see hayley, katie, and billy already dressed and ready to leave. they were also dressed in a nice attire. we were going to meet my parents and maddie at the restaurant.

the restaurant was in the area of los angeles with great and nice restaurants. we were going to eat at this italian place that's known for its pasta dishes. the car ride wasn't too long, only about thirty minutes.

at the restaurant, we saw that my family, johnny, and hayden were already there. i hope my parents and maddie haven't asked any embarrassing questions yet!

we awkwardly sat down so that my family were all sitting together with johnny next to me. across from us, the leblanc's were also all sat together with hayden next to annie.

"so, do you boys have any jobs yet?" katie aks both hayden and john.

"actually we both work in the music and social media industry, which is where we make our money." hayden explains.

"yeah, it's crazy how one youtube video can get you so much success. we are extremely grateful for what we have through our jobs." johnny says, his alluring green eyes show pure honesty.

we all continue to have small conversations about john and hayden's jobs, families, and personalities. sooner or later, it was time to ask our parents about the tour. i give annie a signal and she nods.

"hey, mom and dad? melissa and greg? kenzie and i have a question for you guys."

"go ahead, girls!" dad grins.

"so... you know that evening we cam home a little late a few weeks ago? well, that was because we were meeting up with johnny and hayden's manager, noah welch. don't freak out, but he asked if we can go in tour with them soon. we said that we'd ask out parents first." i explain, shaking anxiously.

"and before you say anything, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, which is why we want to participate so much." annie says. her eyes display fear. the adults sit in silence for a minute before billy says something.

"are there any adults going?"

"of course. mine and hayden's moms are going. and there's obviously noah going." johnnyI answers for annie and i.

"what about school?" my mom asks.

"our teachers would email us all of the work and we would do it in our free time. then, we would email our work back." i explain.

"how long is the tour?" katie asks.

"about three months. but don't worry, we can facetime. and you can always come to shows nearby."

"are you girls performing?" my dad questions. i could tell our parents were more getting comfortable with this idea.

"actually, yes. kenzie is going to duet with john and i will duet with hayden. then, we'll show noah some of our originals and we might end up performing them." annie explains.

"well... i approve of this." billy grins. all of the other adults agree too and hayley and maddie squeal with joy.

the night went on with chatting between all of us. i'm so relieved that our parents let us go on tour with john and hayden. it's so crazy, my life went from boring to amazing and perfect.

~

IM WATCHING EVERYONE PERFORM RN FOR NEW YEARS AND IM FANGIRLING

I CANT WAIT FOR HALSEY AKA THE BIGGEST LEGEND OF ALL TIME TO PERFORM

qotd:
was 2017 a good year for you?

my answer:
OH HELL NO. 2017 was a shit year for me. obviously, there was things in society:
presidential shit
many horrible attacks all around the world
transgender troops being banned from the us army

then there's personal crap but we don't speak of that.

BUT I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A LOVELY 2018. 2017 was a year that many of us would love to forget, let's hope that 2018 makes up for the shit that happened this year! : )

-kay
HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎉🎊💙