Esdeath x Male Reader Lemon

(Alright so you/reader are  gonna be in the place of Tatsumi except your not Tatsumi.)

The morning sunlight shone on, as you opened your (E/C) eyes. You blinked several times before rolling over and lifting yourself off your dear bed. You then proceeded to stumble to your closet and pick out your cloths. You stuffed on a (F/C) shirt and a black coat on top of that.  You put blue jeans on and made your way to the door.

~(Time Skip. Also I was listening to Them Crooked Vultures while writing this dunno why I'm telling you)~

Slowly walking down the stairs, the delightful smell of Akame's superb cooking made it's way to your nose. You sighed in satisfaction as you continued down the stairs (Because now the hideout has stairs). When you reached the bottom you looked at the source of the smell. Mine, Lubbock, Najenda, Leone, and Akame were sitting at the dinning table, chowing down on their favorite food. There were three vacant seats, one of the held your (F/F) in front. 

~(Time skip... cuz im lazy)~

After your feast you and Leone decided to head to the capital, to basically get drunk. It was Leone's idea, but you had to admit, you did enjoy a few beers, even though you were only seventeen. You were looking for a good bar alongside Leone, when you thought you saw bright blue hair. You swiftly turned in the direction you thought you saw it, but nothing was there. "Ya alright there?" Leone said cheekily. "Y-yeah... Just thought I saw something...". 

~(Time Skip, cuz am still rly lazy)~

After only one bottle, you began to feel like somebody was watching you. Well, there probably was, I mean, you were in a crowded bar. But... something just didn't feel right. You took a glance over your shoulder and saw a woman with bright blue long hair, standing outside. She appeared to be looking directly at you. It couldn't be. You blinked, but when you looked back she was gone. Tapping your drunken companion on the shoulder, you told her you were just going to get some fresh air. You got up from your seat and headed to the door, but when you stepped outside, you regretted it. Everything when black. (I fucking dropped my toast). 

~(Time skip, iv probs got heart disease from sleepin 24/7)~

You awoke in a strange room, it was dark, with only a few candles that emitted only little light. You tried to get up from what felt like a bed underneath you, but failed as you seemed to have bindings that tied your wrists together and your ankles together. Great, you were stuck, and you had a guess at what was going to happen. If only- "I see you have awoken, dear" Said a woman. The woman emerged from the dark. And now, right in front of you, was Esdeath. Yep, your calculations were correct. You knew that you were going to be tortured to death. Or... "It has been too long, my love" the bluenette said. You glared at her angrily, even though you were always grumpy. She smiled at you. "Your cute... anyway, I was hoping for a little... fun" She said, more seductively in the last part. You now changed your calculations, you knew where this was going. But you continued to glare at her, hoping she would change her mind. After all, you were only seventeen. She slowly approached you, and leaned down to capture your lips. She continued to searingly kiss you, until she broke the kiss, for air. She climbed on top of you, and  traced kisses down your neck, making sure to kiss every inch of your neck. You struggled underneath her, but this only turned her on more. She leaned down once again to kiss you, but this time, she forcefully shoved her tongue in your mouth, exploring the caverns of your mouth. Pulling away, she used one hand to remove your black coat, and her other hand to pull up your (F/C) shirt. She slowly traced her hands around your stomach and abs. You shivered, her touch was cold against your hot body. She started to trail kisses and licks around your abs. You continuously turned from side to side, trying to shake her off. She smirked creepily, watching you struggle. She now had her hands at your hips, and was removing your jeans. She slid them down, and was already pulling down your (boxers/underwear/whatever that fuck you wear under your pants). She licked her lips seductively. With one hand she rubbed your abs, and with the other she harshly grabbed your somewhat erect member. She immediately started pumping, from the tip, to the base. Esdeath used both hands to pump, while she started licking the tip. You, trying your best not to moan, gasped from the touch of her tongue. Before long she was taking it in whole. You couldn't hold any longer and started moaning loudly. Esdeath, mildy turned on, pumped the parts of your shaft she couldn't reach with her left hand, and her right hand was entering her soaking womanhood. "Aaagh!" You moaned. "E-Esde-heath... I-ah-" You moaned. Just before you were going to cum and release your seed into her mouth, she pulled away. "Not yet, my darling" She said, grinning evilly. She moved closer, and lowered herself onto your member. It went right in. She moaned your name several times, while you moaned with her. She started bouncing up and down on you, and before long, you were both close to your climax. Esdeath grabbed your (H/C) hair while continuously screaming your name. Finally, after minutes of bliss and pleasure. You released your semen into Esdeath, while Esdeath herself reached her climax and released her juices onto the bed. She lay down, the pair of you panting heavily. "(Y/N)" She said between pants. "That was only the start"