Asuna x Male Reader Lemon

I awoke, I was at Asuna's house. She was my best friend, and I had just spent the night at hers. I shook her sleeping body, and her eyes cracked open, indicating that she was awake. "Good morning, (Y/N)" She greeted slowly. "Morning" You replied. "Just telling you, I'm going to take a shower" You stated. "Okay". 

You listened to the splashes as the water hit the tiled floor. You were done washing, but you were still in the shower thinking of a way to surprise Kirito for his birthday. You sighed and turned the water off, then stepped out. You dried, then slipped your fresh clothes on. You walked out of the bathroom and into Asuna's room. "Oh, you're done..." She said, putting a notepad down on her desk. "Yeah" You replied. She walked out of the room and closed the door. As you sat down your heard the bathroom door close and the shower water hitting the tiled bathroom floor. You looked around and spotted the notepad that Asuna had just put down. You walked over to it and picked it up, flipping open the cover. It read, '(Y/N) is so cute when he's sleeping, I want to cuddle with him. I want him to embrace me, kiss me all over, make love to me, be mine forever'. Suddenly, you heard the door open, and you quickly slammed the book onto the desk and spun around. Asuna was standing in front of the door, wrapped in a towel. Her orange hair was still wet, and she was staring straight at you. You quickly shifted over so you were in front of the book. But when you looked back, she was right in front of you, holding a knife at you neck. "What did you read?" She said, her tone matching her stance. "W-what? I just s-saw it o-on your desk... I didn't even o-open i-it" You stuttered, as you were scared shitless (hahahaha). "Don't lie to me, (Y/N)" She spoke coldly. She then swiftly held a cloth over your mouth, until you passed out.

You awoke once again, but this time in complete agony. You tried to clear your mind to figure out where your intense pain was coming from. After awhile of clearing your mind, you figured out that the pain was coming from your chest. You looked down (or forward as you were on your back) to your chest, and screamed in horror as you saw it was covered in blood. Moist blood. Through your own screams you could see that it was a lot darker in some parts. The darker parts spelled 'Asuna'. Your eyes widened further, and you felt all your fear stream through your veins. You screamed the most bloodcurdling scream (probably) ever heard by mankind. And you soon passed out once again.

For the third (fucking) time, you woke up; and again, you were tied to a bed. The same one from before, you assumed. You looked down to your chest, but this time it wasn't covered in blood. Instead, there were only cut marks, that of course spelled out 'Asuna'. And it didn't hurt as bad now, but you could still definitely feel it. 'Wait... no no no no no... ' You thought, as you remembered how this all started. "A-asu-suna?" You managed, "Y-you there?". "Yes.". You turned to your side, to see her standing right next to you. You jumped (not really) and shifted over a bit. Then you noticed some sort of clear liquid was dripping down her legs from underneath her black skirt. "(Y/N)... I can't wait any longer... I need you in me..." She spoke, as your eyes widened even more. Before you knew it, she had your pants and (underwear/boxers/whteva) and was going at your somehow erect member. Soon enough you were moaning with pleasure. She was bobbing her head back in forth, taking in your shaft, from the tip to the core. You squirmed under her, but that only created a devious smirk on her face. She swiftly moved up and slammed herself onto you. She screamed as your member penetrated her, and you moaned as the new sensation pleasured you. She began to ride you, and in natural response, you bucked your hips up and down, to match her rhythm. You were both moaning louder than ever, and were already at your peaks. "(Y/N)! Please come inside me! Fill me up with your semen!" She said, and you released your seed deep in her. Her own juices leaked out of her and onto you and the bed. She lay herself onto you, and hugged you tightly, the two of you panting heavily. "You're mine forever, (Y/N)"

Alright, bloody hell this one took long, but its short. I took a break for a while, and ye. Tell me in the comments what you want me to do next. Again sorry I have been gone so long.

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)