Koneko x Male Reader Lemon

Hey! Ok. I am back. And though you more than likely do not care, I am not dead, and will be continuing to do this thing that I like to call, 'Letting my imagination run wild'. Yes, yes, I know, I haven't posted in weeks. Sorry, I was visiting some family in Spain. Hey even though the chances of you reading this are lower than the chances of Ariana Grande becoming a trans, I still want you to comment me your requests and suggestions. "Omg jeez you only have like 30 reads on your entire profile, nobodys even gonna just even like even comment you their requests" Shutup. So yeah just do that and yah, enjoy. I forgot to put 'Hey!' thing I usually do lemme just... okay ye enjoy 

"(Y/N)!" Koneko shouted from outside your door, waking you up. "Yeah? What is it?" You yawned. "Does it matter! Just come out, I need you for a second!" She yelled, and you got up from your computer and exited your room. But she wasn't there. "In my room!" She yelled from her room down the hallway, and you proceeded down. You slowly opened the door and walked in, but immediately stepped back.

 She was wearing a red laced bra and red laced panties, and she was sitting on her bed looking directly at you. You blushed hard and stared at her, at her curves, at her small breasts under her bra. "W-what are you doing!?" You asked, stuttering. She got up, proceeded towards you, and dragged you to her bed by the hand. "W-what are you doing!?" You yelled as she pulled onto her bed.

 "(Y/N), I've realized... I love you... And I want you to make love to me." You were shocked, and you didn't know what to say. "I-if it makes you happy..." She instantly smiled, but that smile soon turned seductive. In a matter of seconds, she had already taken your shirt off, and was now sliding off your pants and (Oh boy how I've missed doing this, (Underwear/boxers/whtv)). As soon as they were off, she grabbed your limp member, and started stroking it. You moaned as pleasure coursed through your body. Koneko continued this until it was hard, and then she eagerly put it into her mouth. She bobbed her head over and over again, and you moaned louder than before. 

She stopped sucking after a while, and she hesitantly pulled the red bra off, revealing her small breasts. You couldn't do anything but stare. "S-stop staring!" She yelled, blushing madly. "S-sorry." You apologized, and she smiled again. She put her hands on the back of your neck, and slowly pulled you towards her chest. "Can I-" "Yes". You put your hands on her small breasts and started kneading them in your hands. She moaned in response, so you smirked. You put your mouth up to one of her nipples, and bit and sucked on it. Meanwhile your left hand was pinching her other nipple, and your right was stroking her bare back. You pulled away, causing her to pout, and you slid her panties down to her feet and pulled the off. She naturally covered herself, and you let her remove her arms when she was comfortable. You spread Koneko's legs and moved closer to her womanhood, until your mouth was nearly touching it. You then started to lick, and she softly moaned your name. Just a taste was all you needed, and you moved back and lined your member up with her entrance. "Are you absolutely sure you want this? I don't want to hurt you." You asked, concerned. "Yes, I do" Koneko replied. 

You slowly pushed in, broke her hymen and took her virginity. A little blood leaked out, and you kept pushing until most of your length was inside her. She moaned loudly, and you waited for her signal to start moving. A few minutes later she nodded and you pulled out, only to slam back in again. You found a reasonably fast rhythm, as Koneko screamed you name. This continued for a while until you could both feel yourselves at your limit. You moaned louder than ever and she screamed as you released your seed inside her, and a small amount of her own juices leaked out onto the bed. As you both were panting heavily, she said, "Your mine".

Finally, I'm done another piece. I really hope you guyirls enjoyed this one. Yes, I realize Koneko is quite out-of-character in this, and sorry again for such the long break. um and ye I shall go to bed now its 2:42 in the morning.

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)