Yandere Seryu x Male Reader Lemon

Okay. I've finally decided to post another lemon in this book. I know it's been a month, but oh well. We have hit 20K reads, no idea when that happened. 

- (Y/N) POV-

It's been about a month since I joined the Jaegers. I get along with everyone, especially Wave and Run. Seryu is weird, she's very clingy, and always defends me. 

I was sitting at the large dining table, where the Jaegers' usually eat. But I wasn't eating, rather I was thinking. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around. It was Seryu, and she looked... embarrassed!? She gestured me to follow her, and I did as she asked. We walked up a flight of stairs and into her room. "So you brought me here, what do you need?" I asked as she walked to the door and locked it, which left me confused. 

She turned around, and before I knew it, she had tackled me onto her bed. "What are y-" I was cut off when she smashed her lips onto mine. "(Y/N), I love you". She said after pulling away. I mean, at this point I wasn't really surprised, so I decided to just go with it. Free sex, right? She swiftly tore off my shirt, exposing my well-built body to the warm air. She lightly felt her way over my chest, until she reached the left side. She slightly pinched the nipple, and giggled as it hardened in-between her finger and thumb. Seryu then moved her hands down my torso, and gripped the top of my pants. She slid them down, but not too far. She gripped my erect member in her cold hands, making me gasp. She started pumping, holding it tight so I could feel each stroke. Moans forced their way out of my mouth, making a devilish smirk creep across her face. My eyes were closed tightly, but I knew she was touching herself because of her cute moans. Then she starting to crawl further up, making me open my eyes. She was lining herself up above my member, holding my shoulders to support herself. "Hold on, don't you thi-" I was cut off when she suddenly slammed herself onto me, making her scream in the pleasure of pain, while I gasped. A few drops of blood splashed onto my stomach, as Seryu pulled herself up, before slamming back onto my shaft. I couldn't hold back anymore, I started to buck my hips to match her rhythm. I gritted my teeth and slammed my eyes shut. The cycle pace continued for several minutes, before I could feel myself edging closer to my limit. "I-I'm gonna.." I yelled in pleasure, to which Seryu just giggled. "Don't... pull out" She said. I did as she said, and released deep inside her. She screamed before squirting her own juices all over my stomach and crotch. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. "(Y/N), you're mine".

---

Alrighty, another lemon done. I was kinda lazy in this one, seeing it's only 500 words. uh bye

-Ikrenian (MeoikRR)