Yandere! Sinon x Male Reader Lemon

You looked around the abandoned town. There were run-down houses, tall skyscrapers with windows missing, and a mountain off to the side. You barely dodged a bullet as it hit the wall window behind you, shattering it to pieces. You grunted and jumped down the many levels and floors of the tower. You knew exactly who it was. The sniper, Sinon. She had blue hair, and carried a sniper. She was always after, it seemed, trying non-stop to kill you. You knew she wouldn't stop until it happened. You reached the bottom floor of the scraper and cautiously walked out. A searing pain in your right thigh made you drop to the ground. You screamed in agony as the the horrible pain in your leg rapidly worsened, as if it wasn't bad enough. You roughly gripped the wound and squeezed as hard as you could, not aiming for a specific goal. Blood leaked from the bullet hole, and you looked up to see her. 

Sinon towered over you, and you didn't know what to do. "Finally," she said with a maniacal grin "I have caught you, (Y/N)". "W-what do you... w-want, S-sinon!" You yelled through the pain, trying to sound as manly as possible. "I want you, (Y/N)" the bluenette replied. You gritted your teeth as the pain came back, in an even worse wave this time. She picked you up bridal style, as you through punch after punch at her arms. However, your intense pain made them weak, and Sinon had no intention of dropping you. The pain was too much, and you slowly passed out, falling limp in her arms. 

You awoke on a some sort of bed. You started panicking as you looked around, trying to recognize the room. But failed as it was too dark, the bulb above emitting little light. You calmed yourself as you tried to remember what happened. 'I... got shot. That's right!', you tried to pull the blanket off, but failed as you were... tied up? You tried to remember what happened after you got shot. 'Sinon... shit' You knew she was in the room. "Sinon, I know your here..." You called out. A figure emerged from the shadows and stepped into the dim light, revealing Sinon as expected. "Oh? You've noticed me? Bravo!" She said. 'Bitch...', "Why did you tie me up?" You asked. "Well, we don't want you escaping now do we~?" She said seductively, especially at the last part. "Anyway, I thought we could do something." She told you. "Like what? Fight? Bring it on!" You said sternly. "No, I thought something more... romantic," You quirked an eyebrow. "What!?" You yelled, but she only blushed. "(Y/N), I want you to... fuck me" She said blushing deeply. You were shocked. "Like I'd ever!" You spat, but immediately regretted it. She glared at you, looking like she was going to kill you. "I won't take no for an answer, (Y/N)" She said, her facial expression not changing. You sighed, "Okay, you win, if that's the way it has to be". She pulled off the blanket and climbed onto you. She ripped off your shirt and passionately kissed you, her hands making their way around your chest. She easily slid your pants and boxers down to your shins. Sinon stared at your member, making you feel even more uncomfortable, if that was possible. "H-hey" You quietly said. She noticed and took off her green jacket. She hesitantly unclasped her bra. You awed at her small breasts. "C-can I feel them?" You asked. She nodded her head and untied your hands. You immediately grabbed her breasts, squeezing them in amazement. She moaned quietly. You sat up and started sucking on one nipple, with you pinched the other. She moaned loudly from the intense pleasure. She started sucking on your now erect member. After a minute of sucking and moaning, she couldn't take it any longer. She ripped off her shorts and panties, revealing her slit, juices already leaking out. She suddenly slammed down onto you, making the pair of you moan. You thrusted into her, taking in the large amounts of pleasure. This continued for a few minutes, until you both reached your climax. Sinon moaned louder than ever when her womanhood tightened and her juices spilled out onto the bed, meanwhile you released your seed inside her, moaning as well. She lay down on your exhausted body, the pair of you panting heavily. "That... that was o-only round one..."

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating in the past few days, been really busy! Anyway if you've got any requested, just tell me in the comments. Thanks!

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)