Noodle x Male Reader Lemon

Hey! I'm a school rn so this may be short and bad quality. Also this is during phase 3.

You set your guitar down and sighed with relief. You were a new member of the British band 'Gorillaz', you were the second guitarist. Noodle looked over at you and smiled sweetly, causing a blush to spread across you face. 2d was in the opposite corner of the room smoking, Murdoc was drinking, as usual, and Russel had already left. You left the studio and walked off to the littered shores of plastic beach, with your acoustic guitar. Sitting down on the pink-painted rubbish, you set your guitar on your lap and started to play your favourite song, "Mosquito song" You whispered to yourself.

  I know I know the sun is hot
Mosquitoes come and suck your blood
Leave you there all alone
Just skin and bone  

  When you walk among the trees
Listening to the leaves
The further I go the less I know, the less I know  

Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
Lullaby's to paralyze...

"Hey (Y/N)". You screamed and turned around, to see Noodle standing behind you. "Jesus Christ, Noodle, you gave me a heart attack." You said, sighing at the end. (The 'T' key is broken, so I have to slam it for it to work.). "Hahaha, nah... I was just wondering if you wanna come play Cuphead? I just got it~" She said persuasively. You thought for a while, "Well... I have wanted to play it for a while... Okay, lets go" You finally answered. She swiftly grabbed your hand and ran with you back into the house, her purple hair blowing in the wind. 

After a few hours of playing games and watching movies in Noodle's room, you fell asleep next to her. 

You awoke in quite the awkward position. You were on the end of Noodle's bed, with one of your arms hanging off the end. You moved your (H/C) hair to the side and looked up. Noodle was in her bed, staring at you with a weird grin. "N-noodle?" You asked quietly. "Good morning, (Y/N). You looked very cute sleeping". This caused you to blush madly, 'The fuck? Was she watching me sleep?'  You thought to yourself. "O-okay? I'm just gonna go to my room..." You said. "What! Stay here, with me" She said. "No thanks. Okay I'll see you l-later" You answered. "(Y/N)!" She yelled. You closed the door and sprinted to your room. 'Crap! Murdoc and 2d are going with Russel into town at 7'  You thought to yourself. You slammed the door to your room, and pulled your phone from your pocket. Turning the screen on, the time said '8:52am' . 'Shit! They're already gone!' You muttered to yourself. Suddenly, the door burst open to reveal a panting, and not happy looking, Noodle. "(Y/N)," She said, "Why did you leave?" She said, looking pretty angry. "Uh... I-I was j-just... uh... I n-need to use the bathroom r-real quick" You said quietly, and tried to walkout. But you were stopped when Noodle grabbed your shirt. "Nah... Come on, stay with me~" She said. You felt something sharp press against your neck. You pulled towards the door, but the sharp object pressed into your neck, stabbing it. "Gaahh!" You screamed in pain. You felt your blood leaking down your neck and back. She dug the object in deeper, and the pain became so much, you couldn't take it. You passed out, falling limp in her arms.

You once again wake up, but this time you were tied to a wall. You tried to remember what had happened earlier, and succeeded. 'Yep... I'm fucked now...' You thought as you looked curiously around the dark room. You smiled, you weren't alone. "Okay! I'll just go back to sleep now!" You yelled into the darkness. And just as you expected, out came Noodle. "What? I was just about to have some fun with you..." She said. You smirked, then shut your eyes. "(Y/N), come on! Open your eyes!" She said, sounding irritated. You smirked again and shook your head. You could feel her lifting up your shirt, "Noodle! What are you doing." You said, keeping your eyes shut. Then, she started to tickle you. Your eyes shot open and you burst out laughing, struggling and squirming to get her to stop. "P-please... ahaha... s-stohop" You pleaded through your laughs. "Oh alright, just because you asked nicely." She answered. "Now... let's get on with it~" She said seductively. You started sweating as she took off your shirt, kissing you in the process. She ripped it off and started tracing kisses around your chest. She moved further down and unzipped your pants. She slid down your (Boxers/underwear/whatever the fuck you wear) and gripped your somewhat erect member. She pumped faster than you'd ever seen. After a few short minutes, you came in her hands. "Ghh... Noodle..." You moaned. You gave up and decided to cooperate, there was no other option anyway. Noodle swiftly removed  her shirt and bra, then dropped it to the floor to reveal her beautiful breasts. You stared in awe at them, while her hands traveled to her shorts, removing them and her panties. She untied you from the wall, and sat on the bed next to you. Noodle motioned for you to come over, and you obeyed, lining yourself with her entrance. When she nodded her head, you thrust in, breaking her hymen. Blood leaked out of her womanhood, as she screamed. You allowed her to adjust, then after a few more minutes, she again nodded. You pulled, then slammed yourself back in. This carried on for minutes, until, after a lot of slapping, moaning, and other weird noises, you were both at your climax. She screamed and you grunted as your seed was released inside her, while her own was slowly leaking out onto the bed. Noodle lay back down on the bed, and you collapsed onto it, panting heavily from the recent events. "(Y/N)... I love you" She said, between pants.

Hey! Sorry for not being very active lately. But, if you didn't read the notice from a few days ago, we have finally hit 1K reads! Thanks so much, means a lot. 

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)