Lucy Heartfilia x Male Reader Lemon

Alright, here's the next lemon. READ IT NNNNOOOOWWWWWW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day at the Fairy Tail Guild's headquarters. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Mirajane was serving everyone their drinks, Cana was drinking from an entire barrel, and everyone else was sitting at their own tables.

You however weren't with the rest of the guild, instead you were quietly reading in your room. You were sitting on your bed, when a quiet knock on the bedroom door was heard. "Yeah?" you replied to the knocking. The door open and Lucy entered. "Hey (Y/N)" She said, proceeding to sit on your bed next to you. "What's up?" You replied. You didn't take your eyes off your book though. "Just needed to talk to ya" She said, this time you looked up at her. You were shorter and smaller than her by quite a margin. She was also older than you, by a few years. 

"So I have been meaning to tell you this for months now, but I never found the courage." She said, looking down. "I uh... I think I'm in love with you, (Y/N)" She said, blushing heavily and still looking down. You couldn't believe it, this incredibly beautiful girl, with an amazing personality, chose you!? She even had plenty of other men that would die to be with her. " ...I feel the same way" You said. She looked back up at you, and out of nowhere, tackled you into hug. You hugged back, and she held you tightly. 

After half a minute, she pulled away. She was atop of you, and she started to lean into a kiss. You closed your eyes, and your lips connected. She licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You denied, but she pulled on your hair and shoved her tongue in anyway. You were defenceless as she explored every corner of your mouth, eventually pulling away for air. She stared into your deep eyes as her hands slowly found their way to the bottom of your shirt, and began lifting it up. She threw your shirt onto the floor and gave you a quick peck on the lips. She then traced small kisses from your mouth to your neck, while you lay there letting out small gasps and quiet moans. 

She stopped at the bottom of you neck, and then did something that surprised you. She lightly bit into your neck. It wasn't too hard, but it was enough to leave a mark. Usually it would be the male that would leave love bites, but because she was taller, bigger and older than you, she was the one that dominated. She left a few more, before carrying on with her kisses down your chest and to your stomach area. When she reached your stomach, it started to tickle, making your stomach muscles instantly and naturally retract back. She sat back up, and unbuttoned her blue and white shirt. Once it was unbuttoned she threw it onto the floor, showing a black bra that covered her large breasts. She unclipped it, and it dropped to the floor, revealing her large breasts that bounced around a bit. You had also sat up by now, and she guided your hand to her right breast. You grabbed it, and grabbed her left breast with your other hand. You squeezed them a bit and pinched the nipples, this made her put her head back and moan in pleasure.  

After a while she pulled your hands away and pushed you back to make you lay down. She leaned over and started to rid of your pants. Once they were off, you erect member created a dent in your (undergarment). She slowly slid them off, dropped them on the floor. Your member stood tall. She quickly pulled off her skirt and panties. She then looked back at you shaft. She leaned over and kissed the tip, making you gasp. Then she put it in her mouth and started sucking. She found a good rhythm and used her right hand to reach the part she couldn't fit in her mouth. Her left hand travelled down to her womanhood that she then started to rub. 

After a while of her bobbing her head and sucking, you could feel yourself getting closer to your climax. "I'm g-gonna cu-" But before you did, Lucy pulled away. "Not yet~" She said in a seductive voice. She moved up a bit, and without any warning, slammed herself onto you. She screamed in pleasure, while you quietly moaned. She pulled herself up, only to slam herself back onto your member. She continued to do this, and found a good pace. Soon after you began naturally bucking your hips to meet her rhythm. After a while of loud moans that filled the room, you could feel yourselves reaching your peak. "I-I'm gonna..." You yelled, while Lucy moaned as loud as ever and you both climaxed at the same time. You could feel your mixed juices dripping out of her. Lucy collapsed onto you as you both panted rapidly and heavily. 

Yeah. It was a night to remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so I actually enjoyed writing this, so I'll most likely keep writing these. But keep in mind that the gaps between posts will be quite large, as I can't be stuffed every doing these. Still, let me know what you think of this series so far. Thanks!

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)