Rias Gremory x Male Reader Lemon

On a cobweb afternoon

In a room full of emptiness

By a freeway I confess

I was lost in the pages

Of a book full of death

Reading how we'll die alone

And if we're good, we'll lay to rest

Anywhere we want to go 

In your house I long to be

Room by room patiently

I'll wait for you there

Like a stone

I'll wait for you there

Alone On my deathbed I will pray

To the gods and the angels

Like a pagan to anyone

Who will take me to heaven

To a place I recall

I was there so long ago

The sky was bruised

The wine was bled

And there you led me on

In your house I long to be

Room by room patiently

I'll wait for you there

Like a stone

I'll wait for you there

Alone

Alone

And on I read

Until the day was gone

And I sat in regret

Of all the things I've done

And all that I've wronged

In dreams until my death

I will wander on

In your house I long to be

Room by room patiently

I'll wait for you there

Like a stone

I'll wait for you there

Alone

Alone

You stepped out of the bathroom wearing blue jeans, and (F/C) shirt, with a black jacket slung over your shoulder. Sitting on the couches were,  Asia, Issei, he was your best friend, Koneko, Yuuto, Akane, and Rias Gremory, the leader. Issei came running up to you, "Hey (Y/N)! Are you going into town?" He asked. "Yeah, I was just about to leave, you wanna come?" You answered, noticing the excited look on his face. "Sure!". 

You had just been to a lunch bar and the local arcade, and you both had already walked home. Issei was currently in showering after he stepped in a puddle, and lets just say, that the puddle was a little... deep. You and Rias were sitting on the couch, as the others were out, god knows where. "(Y/N)?" She finally spoke up. "Yeah?" You replied. "Could you come to my room? I need to talk to you about something". You nodded and before you get up Rias was already walking there. You got up and followed her. When you stepped in, you were hit in the head by something hard. The last thing you saw was Rias standing above you, before your vision faded.

You woke up in a dark room (Oh no surprises there mhmhmhm) and looked around. It really was dark, but just bright enough to see a figure standing in the corner. The figure came out to reveal Rias. "Oh, hey Rias" You said. You tried to pull your arm up to wave, but failed as you now realized you were tied down to something. A... chair? (I got a cramp in my leg). "Hey, um, Rias? Do ya think you could untie me?" You asked. "Now why would I do that? Oh (Y/N), We wouldn't want you to escape now would we?". You grunted as you struggled to get the ropes off yourself. Rias approached you, licking her lips seductively. She sat on your lap and forcefully shoved her lips onto yours. You didn't kiss back, and tried to get her off you. She seemed angered and roughly grabbed your neck, choking you. You threw your hands to your neck, trying to remove her own from your neck. She finally let go, but immediately started to remove your jeans. She pulled them down to your ankles, and slid your (Boxers/Underwear/Whatever the fuck idfk) to your knees. The red headed girl saw you weren't fully erect, and went straight to work, pumping her hands while she licked the tip. You moaned, taking in all the pleasure Rias was giving you. She pulled away and grinned as you member stood. Rias pulled out a knife, from her pocket it seemed, and cut the ropes. You dragged you to a bed, and lay you down. She ripped off her skirt, and removed her panties, revealing her soaking womanhood. She slammed herself onto it, and bounced up and down, the two of you moaning in sync. Rias continued to ride you, until you both reached your climax. Her juices spilled out onto the bed, while you came inside her. You were both heavily panting and Rias lay on top of you, until, the door opened.

Alright so another story done omfg sorry I finished it i have been under a lot of stress and family problems.