Akame x Male Reader Lemon

The sun shone down on the Nightraid HQ. (Y/N) drew a wooden sword at Akame, herself holding a wooden version of her sword, which she named Murasame. (Y/N) swiftly leaped forwards to Akame and slashed multiple times, only managing to slice half her tie off. Akame responded back with a jab to (Y/N)'s chest, but he expertly dodged the attack. Akame slashed her sword sideways, intending to hit (Y/N). But he jumped up and leaped off her sword, high into the air above. As (Y/N) fell, he brought his sword down, nearly hitting Akame's head. But she sliced his sword in two, kicking him down when he landed. She put her sword to his neck, winning the battle. 

~(Time skip, cuz i dunno what to write next, so imma wait a little)~

"Mmmm..." You hummed. "Aaaah~... I could live with this smell forever!" Leone smiled, letting the delicious scent of Akame's superb cooking fill her nose. "So could I" You replied. Leone gave a cheeky grin. "Race ya there" She challenged. "Oh you're on!" You said. The pair of you dashed down the halls, reaching the staircase. You both pushed and shoved down the stairs until you slipped and fell the rest of the way. You tumbled down the wooden stairs, hitting your poor head in many places.  Landing on the ground, every started laughing. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Akame asked, concerned. "Well I could use a little help" You replied, in one of those almost-gonna-cry tones. The black haired teen calmly walked over to you. She lifted you up helped you to your bedroom. But once you reached the top of the staircase, you passed out. 

~(Time skip, im lazy so im just gunna tell you the guy that requested me write this, his/her name is Brave_Vesperia just sayin)~

You awoke in your bed, and sitting next to you, was Akame. You slowly sat up. "Have a nice sleep?" Akame asked. "Mmm... I guess" You replied, rubbing your eyes. The both of you sat there for a good half a minute. "Uh... Do you know what happened?" You asked. "You passed out, I carried you up, and now we're here" She answered. "Oh". "(Y/N)? *sigh* I-I need to tell you about something" She said, a slight blush spreading across her cheeks. "What is it, Akame?". "Well... I don't know how to say this... b-but... I... I l-love you". You we're shocked, not in a bad way but not really in a good way either. Her face turned a tomato red. She slowly started to back up towards the door. "Akame". She stopped, and turned. "I... love you too" You told her. "Really!". "Ye-" You were cut short when she shoved her lips to yours. You were hesitant at first but eventually kissed back. You both pulled away for air, but when Akame was done, she when straight back for you. "She grabbed some of your (H/C) hair and pulled you forward war another kiss. She forcefully you down and climbed on top of you, still kissing. When she pulled away, you locked your (E/C) orbs with her deep red ones. You could tell just by that, that she was eager. She quickly got rid of your shirt and started trailing small kisses around your abs. You quietly moaned. She had her hands at your hips, and was now removing your pants and (Boxers/Underwear/wtever). Your erect member stood tall. Akame was hungry, and immediately started sucking. She bobbed her head up and down, she was like a professional, grinning every time (Y/N) moaned. "A-Akame... S-s-slow d-down. T-the others c-could hear" You nervously told her. "Let them hear". After a while you flip the both of you over so you were on top. You removed her shirt and bra, revealing her gorgeous breasts. You attacked one, sucking and biting the nipple, while you squeezed the other.   You removed her skirt and moved down, kissing her inner thigh. You slowly pulled down her panties, and admired her womanhood. You spread her legs and started lapping at her already wet entrance. She moaned loudly, feeling the pleasure. You pulled back and lined your member at her entrance. She nodded, signalling for you to move forwards. You did just that, and slowly pushed in. You pushed to her hymen, where you broke it and took her virginity. She moaned even louder, almost screaming. You pulled out and thrust back in, starting a rhythm. You continued your rhythm while you and Akame moaned. This went on until you both reached your climax. You came inside Akame, while herself released her juices onto the bed. You were both panting heavily, and you lied next to your new lover. " I love you, (Y/N)". "I love you too, Akame".