Mikasa x Male Reader Lemon

You sat in shock, staring at her. Mikasa Ackerman had just revealed her love for you, your own crush loved you! "I... love you too" You answered. Mikasa's face light up immediately and she roughly captured your lips with her own. It took a moment for you to realize what was happening but you eventually kissed back. You parted and Mikasa looked you in the eye, her black orbs locking with your (E/C) ones. "I love you, (Y/N)" She said, and before you had any time to respond, she went for another kiss. She forcefully pushed you down onto your bed, and shoved her tongue in your mouth as a display of dominance. She moved down slightly, and started to make multiple love bites on your neck. You moaned in response. She sat up and ripped off your pants, her hands immediately reaching for your member. "Whoa! Don't you think we should take this relationship slow?" You said. "(Y/N)," She said. "Our job is dangerous, and any of us could be killed at any given moment. That is why I want you to make love to me, as we may never get another chance." She explained. "Okay..." You sighed. She started pumping your already erect member, making you moan. Her tongue nipped the tip multiple times until she took it in whole, her hands pumping where she couldn't suck. 

She went fast, and this caused you to moan louder than ever. Mikasa then pulled away, making you out, and took off her jacket and shirt. She then proceeded to unclasp her bra, revealing her breasts. You stared in awe at her luxurious jugs, "Can I... touch them?" You asked. "To your hearts desire. Your hands immediately cupped both breasts, squeezing them as well. You leaned forward and started sucking on one nipple, while one of your hands massaged her other breasts. This caused Mikasa to moan, turning the both of you on even more. Mikasa pushed you back again, put your erect member in between her breasts, and started moving back and forth. You moaned loud and you grabbed her black hair, pushed her forward more. Mikasa's hands made their way to her hips and removed her pants and panties. She moved forward, and lowered herself onto herself onto your member. She started bouncing up and down continuously, causing you both to moan uncontrollably.

After minutes of moaning, slapping, and other weird noises, you were both at your peaks. You came inside Mikasa, and her juices leaked onto the bed. She lay down next to you, and the pair of you continued panting heavily. "Again?" Mikasa asked. "You bet!".

Hey! Sorry if this was late, I've been lazy. Anyway, thanks for reading, I appreciate it!

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)