Leone x Male Reader Lemon

Hey! Whats going on. We just got 4K and I am ready to make another lemon. I guess I keep exaggerating every thousand reads, and I'm guessing you really don't care. But I'm happy at how it keeps climbing, and maybe in a few months I can announce 10K. Anyway I'm just gonna start the story. Oh ya and your gonna be in Tatsumi's place again.

You stared at the ceiling from your bed, and sighed. The fight with that Teigu user had really tired you out. You were thinking said person was Wave, but you weren't completely sure. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door, "(Y/N)? Can we talk?". It was Leone. "Yeah, come in" You responded, and soon enough she had opened the door and walked in. "I've been wanting to tell you this for too long, and I can't hold it any longer" She said, sitting down on your bed. You sat up and looked at her, 'Is she... Does she like me? Wow, and I never even realized it ' you thought to yourself. "I... love you... (Y/N)" She said, looking you in the eye. You smiled happily, "Really?!". "Yes, now get over my cute little (Y/N)" She answered, and pulled you into her cleavage. While you were struggling to breathe, Leone was pulling your shirt off. Once she had it off, she felt around your chest and back. You flinched at her touch, but you got used to it. You pulled out of her cleavage, and started to slide off the small black shirt? that covered her breasts. They burst out from underneath it and wobbled a little. "All yours" Leone said, and you cupped her breasts in your hands, kneading and squeezing. You leaned forward to suck on one of her nipples, and continued to mould the other with your hand. She soon slipped your pants and (??unnnnnnnnderwarererere????????????) off and grasped you erect member. She eagerly pumped it, and you began to moan. She then pulled 'that thing that she wears' off to reveal her soaking womanhood. She forced you to lay on the bed, and without warning she slammed herself onto you. You both moaned in unison and she eagerly bounced up and down. She screamed and you moaned as the pleasure continued, and you began to thrust and match her rhythm. It continued to go on for minutes and minutes on end, until finally you could feel your peak coming up, and with Leone's moaning getting louder, you knew she was close as well. The last few seconds, you went hard, and then you released you seed deep inside her, while Leone's own liquid leaked out. She reached a shaky hand to the liquids, dipped her finger in, and brought it up to her mouth. Leone took the finger out of her mouth, "Delicious".

Hey! Yeah I know that this is quite short, and it took a while to complete despite it's shortness, but pls don't type in capitals in the comments. yeah thats all i have to say lol

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)