Levi Ackerman x Fem! Reader Lemon

"(Y/N)" Levi said. You turned around and saw him standing there. "What's up?" You replied. He made a hand motion for you to follow him. You obeyed and walked behind him into his room. You walked in and he shut the door, locking it. You questioned it in your mind, but shrugged it off. He forcefully pushed you down onto his bed, and next second he was tying up your hands and ankles. "What are you doing!" You yelled. "You will enjoy this, trust me. Just be quiet, or I'll make you..." He said, pulling a knife out of his pocket. "S-sorry". He swiftly pulled his jeans and boxers down. He started pumping his own half-erect member. He sat on your chest, making you grunt. "Suck" He said, putting his member in your face. You hesitantly put his shaft into your mouth and closed it. You bobbed your head back and forth for a while, until he climbed off you, moved a little further down, slid down your skirt and panties, and thrusted into you. You yelped in surprise. He was already thrusting at incredible speeds, as he grunted and you screamed. After a lot of pleasure and loud noises, the two of you climax. Your juices squirted out onto the bed, while Levi pulled out, shoved his twitching member into your mouth, and released his seed down your throat. With that he untied you, threw you your clothes and left the room as if nothing happened. 

Hey sorry this is really short. I'm lazy 

-Ikrenian(Meoikrr)