Ruby Rose x Male Reader Lemon

lol whatsup ik I took that long break before I finished the asunaxreader, and sorry but heres another one. Also if you didn't notice I hit 2K reads a few days ago and its climbing fast. anyway enjoy the story!

You stared out onto the beautiful sunset. 'Wow... I'm glad Blake recommended this to me. It's amazing' You thought, continuing to stare into the horizon, unaware of the person behind you. "It is too". "Gah!" You screamed and turned around, only to see Ruby, sitting behind you. "Oh Ruby, don't do that!" You sighed in annoyance. "Sorry" She laughed, covering her mouth. You looked back toward the sunset. "How long have you been sitting there?" You asked. "Only a few minutes, I was waiting for the right moment to scare you". You groaned to yourself, before getting up. "Alright, I'm going to go back to the dorm now." You told her. "And how're you gonna get down?" She said with a smirk. You looked down, 'Shit...'. You had completely forgotten that you were on the top roofs of the Beacon Academy. 

You limped alongside Ruby, heading towards your dorm. You had tried, and failed, to maneuver your way to the bottom of beacon. You stopped at your room, and the two of you walked in, only to find it was empty. "Huh? Where is everyone?" You asked, scanning the room. "Oh! That's right! They're in town, they left at 6!" Ruby answered. "Oh. So... what do you want to do?" You asked. "Well... now that we're alone... I need to tell you something..." She said, blushing in the process. "What is it?" You asked. "I'm not sure how to put this... b-but... I-I think... I think I love you..." You were shocked, but in a good way. "I-it's alright... If you don't love me back" She said, her voice full of sadness. "Are you kidding? Of course I do!" You said. "R-really!" She said, tears welling up in her eyes. "Ye-" You were cut off when she unexpectedly pulled you into a kiss. You were hesitant at first, but soon closed your (E/C) eyes and melted into it. She grabbed a handful of your hair, and deepened the kiss. You separated for air, and before you knew it, Ruby had pushed you onto your bed and was now on top of you. "(Y/N)... I know this is sudden... b-but do y-you want to..." She said, blushing madly. You also started to blush, "Really? Isn't that a bit too early?" You said. "Yeah but... Do you how long I've wanted to do this?" She pleaded. You sighed, "Alright... but only if you're ready...". She nodded, and continued to kiss you, while slowly sliding off you (F/C) shirt. You helped her pull it off, and she stared in amazement at your well built body. She took off her black top, to reveal a red bra. She blushed madly as you looked at her small breasts. "D-don't stare like that!" She said, still blushing. This made you blush as well, "S-sorry". She slowly undid her bra, and let it drop to the flow, before covering her bare breasts. "Don't cover them, you're already perfect to me." You assured her, and she hesitantly moved her arms. "They're amazing" You said in awe. You moved your hand up to one, and traced around it, earning soft moans from her. You pinched the nipple, making her gasp. "T-that's enough... can we get on with it?" She said, blushing. You also blushed as she slipped your pants and (underwear/boxers/idontlikedoingthiseverytime) down, letting your erect member stand tall before her. She grasped it, and started pumping her hand. You moaned, as pleasure filled you. She bent down, and licked the tip, making you shiver. She smirked at your reaction and put in her mouth, earning a gasp and another shiver. She started to bob her head up and down, and you filled the room with moans. She used one hand to pump what she couldn't fit in her mouth, and the other to reach under her skirt and start playing with herself. Her bobbing got faster, before she stopped and pulled away. You groaned and looked at her, to see that she was removing her skirt. It fell to the floor, and revealed red panties, already soaked in what you assumed was her juices. She slid them down, and crawled back onto the bed. She lay down on her back and slightly parted her legs, letting you gaze at her soaking womanhood. You moved up to her, and lined yourself up at her entrance. "Are you sure you want to do this? I love you and I don't want to hurt you" You said. "Yes, (Y/N), I want this". You inserted the tip, and she moaned. You waited a moment and pushed in through her barrier. Screamed in pain, so you stopped. After a few minutes of waiting, she nodded, letting you know that you could start to move. You pulled out and thrust back in again, letting the pattern of slaps, moans, and other noises commence. After a few minutes of this rhythm, you could both feel your climax coming. You thrusted a few more times, before pulling out and releasing your seed on Ruby, while her juices spilled out onto her bed. You collapsed next to her. "I... Love you, Ruby" You said. "I love you t-" "Ruby! We're back!".

dunno what to put here. so. um. hey whatsup I hope you enjoyed, and yeah.

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)