Levi Kazama x Male Reader Lemon

(Alright so you are gonna be in place of Arata in this one)

You slowly opened your (E/C) eyes and darted them across your room. You looked on both sides of your bed, on the right was Arin, your supposed wife. And on the left side was Yui, the girl that loved you a little too much. Well, all of trinity seven loved you, it was only a matter of time before one of them would make the special move, and you knew it. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the door shot open, revealing Lilith and Mira. "Hey! (Y/N)! Wake u-" Lilith cut herself off what she saw. Mira looked at you, and both the girls stood in the doorway, none of them looking pleased.

 You leaped off the bed and stood at the back of the room, waking up the girls on the bed. The women in the doorway glared at you, you knew they weren't going to go easy. But... they couldn't hurt you if they couldn't catch you. You ran, then slid between them, all the while deciding which direction to go. You chose to go left down the hall, your (H/C) hair waving about. You sprinted past the toilets with the two mages hot on your heels. You turned right down a second hall, but was pulled up by someone. You lay on some sort of material camouflage with the ceiling. You looked beside you, and sure enough, there was Levi. "Running from Lilith again?", "And Mira". Levi gave you a grin and peeked down to see Lilith and Mira looking for their prey. They eventually continued down the hall on their hunt.

 You and Levi hopped down from your hidden location and made your way to your room. Yui and Arin had gone for breakfast, but you still needed to get properly dressed. You reached your room and started looking through your closet for the uniform. You successfully found it and told Levi to turn around. Levi turned around but when you had turned to face the wall and had started taking off your clothes, Levi turned to stare at your bare skin. You turned around, jumped, and almost screamed when you saw Levi staring at you. She walked up to you, and you cautiously backed up against the wall. She knelt down in front of you and ripped off your pants and undergarments with her ninja skills. She went straight for your member, sucking hungrily on the tip while her hands pumped the rest. "Y- you sure know h-how to please a man" You moaned. Levi grinned as she continued to suck. She then pulled away and lifted up her red skirt to show no panties. "No panties, eh?" You grinned. She lowered herself onto your member and you started to thrust. You started speeding up until you member started to twitch. You finally came inside her, moaning with pleasure and satisfaction. That was all it took for Levi and she also reached her climax, her juices leaking out onto the floor. She lay beside you on the floor. "I love you, (Y/N)", "Same to you, Levi". 

Another story done, sorry its late, I was lazy and had no good ideas, but I eventually got one. It was actually going to be Levi x reader x Akio, but I decided not to.