Erza x Male Reader Lemon

Hey! I'm back! Before this story starts I just want to say... Thank you so much for 500 reads. Like I said before it's not really much of an accomplishment, but, we're halfway to 1000 reads. The first story, Esdeathxmreader, got over 100 reads alone. So thanks again. - Ikrenian (Meoikrr) 

You opened the door to your house and stumbled in, slamming the door behind you. You walked into your kitchen and grabbed a glass and a bottle liquor. Filling the glass to the brim, you downed the glass quickly, and sighed at the burning sensation in your throat. You put the glass down and walked up the staircase, reaching your room on the second floor. You eagerly opened the door and plopped down onto your dear bed. It was already 10:00 PM so you decided to just go to sleep anyway, as it had been a long day and your were exhausted. You never noticed the pair of brown eyes watching you for the corner of your room, hidden away. 

You awoke to a pleasurable sensation in your mid-area. You slowly cracked open your (E/C) eyes and moved your (H/C) hair to the side. You sat up, and kneeling down at your legs, was Erza. "E-Erza?" You said, stil sleepy. "Gaaah! W-what are you doing here!" You yelled. Then you looked down, and saw that your erect member was in her mouth. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" You shouted at her. Erza pulled away and sat on her knees. "(Y/N). I want you to make love to me." She said calmly. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! WHAT IS THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN!" You screamed again. "Please make love to me," She continued. "Or I will have to do something I really don't want to do..." She threatened. "W-what are you going t'do?" You asked, frightened. "I will force you to love me." She stated. You started sweating. "O-ok. Fine! I'll do it." You hesitantly agreed. As soon as you said that, she was back at it, sucking the tip of your member. "W-wow. You sure know h-how to do this..." You moaned, turning her on more. Erza took in your member whole, and started bobbing her heading steadily. "Aaah" You continuously moaned. The was now bobbing her head rapidly, and you were at your peak. You member started twitching and you released your seed into her mouth. Erza swallowed it all and licked her lips. She then moved up and slammed onto your member. 'She must've already taken off her panties...' You thought through your moaning.

After a while of thrusts, moans, slapping and all kinds of other noises, you were both at your climax. You both moaned as loud as ever as you came a second time inside of Erza, while her juices leaked out onto your bed. Erza collapsed beside you, and pulled the blankets over both of you. Between her pants she said, "Goodnight, (Y/N)".

Hey! Sorry this is short like all my stories. I also had trouble coming up with an idea. Thanks again for 500 reads. We are halfway there!

- Ikrenian (Meoikrr)