Part 13

(Unedited)

Jimin's pov

I was sitting in the class with my head down. Last mission was tough which left me with a big ass bruise on my beautiful lips.

My head was suddenly lifted up from the desk making me fume in anger but as soon as i met with two beautiful doe eyes all my anger changed to shyness and blush.

"Chim hyung. Are you alright?" My Taehyung asked with with big eyes as he gently touched my bruised lips with his soft fingers.

"Heheheh i-i hit my l-lips on the ahmm yeah car door. So silly right!!!" I said making world's dumbest reason.

"Hyung. Does it hurt?" Tae asked while tilting his head.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh so cute!!!!!

"Yes it does. But you know what. One thing can make it better." I said with a cheeky smile.

"What? What?" Taehyung said  cheerfully.

"Well you can kiss my boo boo." I said and smirked.

My words caused Taehyung to turn into a tomato.

"Okay h-hyungie. Baeky hyung always say k-kisses makes booboo go go." He said and blushed again.

Awwww he is innocent.

He slowly and slowly started leaning towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine.

But......

"Jimin wake up!!!!!!"

I quickly got up and looked around with wide eyes.

It looks like i fell asleep in the class waiting for Taehyung.

"You look so stupid drooling and smiling creepily in your sleep. Where you having a wet dream?" Jungkook said while laughing.

"N-nooooo. It was not a w-wet dream." I said.

When

"Hyungies!!!!!!" I heard my angel voice from the class door.

Bts pov

And five heads quickly whipped towards the classroom's door.

At the door stood a very happy Taehyung who was waving at us.

The five of us quickly stood up and smiled as well.

Taehyung ran towards us and approach us. He looked really happy. Jin softly ruffled the small boy's brunette hair.

"Hey Taebear. Cmon sit with me. " Jhope said as the teacher also entered the class.

Taehyung nodded and took the seat rught beside Hobi making the others growl in anger.

Huh my angel sitting with a horse.

They were all jealous and cursing to Hobi but they didn't notice a certain someone who was looking at Taehyung with hatered and betray.