Part 24

(Unedited)

Its been 1 week after Jungkook and Taehyung's incident. Since then Hobi has stopped the boys from even looking at Taehyung.

The boys still sleeps outside of Hobi's room, each day trying their best to just take a small glance at their Taehyung but to their luck Hobi is being extra careful, he even started locking his room every time he leaves even for a minute.

The boys have been depressed whole week cancelling all of their missions and not leaving their house. They all have stopped eating and sleeping.....crying all day and all night!

But as for Taehyung, he has started liking the place. Hobi is taking extra care of him...pampering him with all the love and affection. He sometimes feels pity for the boys when he hears low whimpers coming from outside their room asking for his forgiveness but remembering what they did to him made him not want to forgive them yet.
To be honest, he was still scared of them. The only person he trusted in the house was his Hobi hyung. He was always nice to him,  always spoiling him with tones of ice creams and sweets, unlimited video games and movies. He was always there for him whenever he  had a scary nightmare or every time he missed his EXO hyungs.

The only thing he didn't like about Hobi hyung was whenever he asked him about going back to his house his question would either get ignored or he would politely say 'not today' or 'maybe later'.
He would just puff his cheeks and cross his arms is anger but after a tickle fight with Hobi he would forget all about his hyungs and laugh like there is no tomorrow.

🚨🚨🚨

It was another night when everyone was peacefully sleeping. Boys outside of Hoseok's room all bundled up against each other while Taehyung and Hobi cuddled in their warm cozy bed. When suddenly their sleep was disturbed by loud security alarm.

All of them shot up in a fraction on second, alert. Taehyung, not knowing what was happening, gripped Hobi's tshirt. He whimpered hearing the loud alarm and hid his face in Hobi's broad chest.

"Baby, don't be scared. There must be some problem with our system. I'll just go and check." Hobi said softly and started unwrapping his arm from Taehyung's grip.

"N-no hyung. Scared. Don't g-go." Taehyung said in a small voice and gripped harder.

"No need to be scared, Taetae. It's just gonna take a minute or two. I'll be back very soon." Hobi reassured and giving a small kiss to the brunette and exited the room.

After exiting he quickly walked to their secret room and was met by the boys busy running around fetching their guns and knives.

"What is happening?" Hobi questioned and started picking up his own weapons.

"We have some guests to attend in the middle of the night. Take good care of them!" Yoongi said using his sarcasm and pointed at the 7 fully armed intruders which were captured by their security camera, making the others growl.

"How dare they enter our property! Kill those fuckers!" Jungkook said loading his gun.

"Wait! What about Taehyung!?" Jimin questioned making everyone turning towards Hobi, who was busy watching their security camera footage.

"Oh no need to worry. I locked my room as i was coming down. He will be safe." Hobi said and with a sign of relief the boys turned towards the computer screen and started working on their plan.

Two will go to the left side of the mansion. Two will go to the right side. And the remaining two will cover the centre and the outside area.

The teams separated their ways and started with their plan which was not very complicated: kill the intruders without getting injured.

Taehyung's pov

I was sitting on the bed all curled up in my fluffy blanket. It been a while and Hobi hyung has still not shown up making me worry.

As I was wondering about outside i heard loud gun shots downstair making me cover my ears from the sharp loud noises.

I feel so scared now. Where are you Hobi hyung?

I started shaking in fear as tears ran down my cheeks. It was so scary and loud.

I wanna go home!

I thought when a loud banging noise drew my attention. There was a loud banging noise from the room's door. The noise grew louder and louder making me terrified.

It was growing too loud with each passing second and with a blink of my eye the door was knocked down and their stood a tall well built scary looking man staring right into my eyes with an ugly smirk.

"Found you, Kim Taehyung!"

To be continued.....
___________________
Hiiiiiii

How are you all?

It's almost 3am...and i am so sleepy and also hungry.😴😅😂
So i am gonna edit tomorrow sorry for all the mistakes.

Okay byeeeee!!

I purple you💜
Fighting!👊🏻