Part 19

Missed me?

Long ass chapter with many errors.....so sorry for that.😙😙

Gonna edit it later.....

Now let's start!!!!!

🐥🐥🐥

Taehyung's pov

"Hey, hey wake up!"

"Wake up!"

Loud voices filled my surroundings making me groan.

"Ahh hyung 5 minutes." I whispered and continued sleeping when suddenly out of nowhere cold water hit my bruised face making me yell in pain.

As i woke up from my peaceful sleep i realised that not in my bed. I was in scary hyungs basement naked and the new thing which was added was that i was tied on a wooden chair and that's when I remembered Hobi hyung's words.

"Good luck for tomorrow."

"Finally you are awake. Last night was good, right!" Jungkook hyung said and licked his lips.

Remembering last night my body started trembling. I felt so dirty and used. With shame, i looked down.

"Hey, answer me bitch! It was great right?" Jungkook growled.

"Jungkook! Shut up." Yoongi mumbled and shifted his gaze towards me.

"Now Taehyung baby, we will ask you some questions and like an obedient bitch you will answer every single one of them truthfully." Yoongi said innocently and smiled.

"And if you fucking lie to us then this bad boy will mark your beautiful skin. Okay baby?" Jimin hyung added as he showed a black leather whip from behind and smirked.

My eyes got wide seeing that leathery thing and i looked around searching for my last night's saviour.

"Searching for someone?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I slowly nodded with a small Hobi hyung escaping my lips.

"Oh that Hoseak hyung! He refused to come. What a pussy!"
Jimin said.

"Language Jimin!" Jin growled to which Jimin apologised softly.

With that said Yoongi hyung suddenly sat in front of me and looked into my eyes and his deep voice made me shiver.