Part 20

Aww look at fetus maknae line!!😍😍

May contain many mistakes so read at your own risk. 😝😝

Okay let's get started!!!

Fighting mode on!!!

---

As Namjoon was about to shoot the bullet someone came running in the basement and harshly grabbed his hand changing his direction of gun.

*bang*

The loud sound of the firing echoed in the basement but the bullet missed it's target and hit the wall behind.

"What is wrong with you, Hoseok?" Namjoon shouted as he untangled his arms from Hoseok's grip and started reloading his gun.

"Namjoon don't you dare shoot him. He was telling us the truth this whole time. So if you fucking touch him again i will kill you all by myself!" Hobi growled as he rushed to an unconscious Taehyung checking his pulse and wounds.

"W-what are you s-saying Hobi?" Yoongi stuttered his words out.

"You heard it right, hyung. He was not lying. He was telling everything his hyungs told him since childhood! He doesn't know anything about what his hyungs actually do! He is innocent." Hobi said with teary eyes.

The others just stood their with mouths open.

"Hobi please don't try to save this bitch. We know you have a soft heart but this fucker deserves this, hell he even deserves to die." Yoongi softly explained.

"NO YOU FUCKERS DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED, NOT HIM. YOU ALL DESERVES TO DIE AND NOT HIM!" Hobi shouted aggressively.

"What are you saying?" Jin rudely asked.

"Well unlike Yoongi hyung, i tried finding some real clues about all this. So while you all were torturing Tae i took my time to do some research. I contacted all my underworld allies asking about EXO's history and members." Hobi said and stopped.

"And....." Namjoon impatiently asked.

"A-and i got to know that Taehyung doesn't know anything about his hyungs being a mafia gang. Baekhyun and Taehyung are real brothers. T-They became orphans at a very young age. Tae was 3 when all this happened while Baekhyun was 11. When they were transferred to an orphanage Baekhyun met 11 other boys and they all became very good friends. The other boys also started treating Tae as their own little brother.