Part 22

Happy birthday to our hope, our sunshine~~ J-hopeeeeeee💗💗🌼🌼🌼💗💗💗🌼🌼

Awww😍😍😍😍😍😍

🐥🐥🐥

Unedited

No one's pov

Leaving the boys to prepare the meal Hobi entered his room where he found a half awake Taehyung, who was blankly staring at the wall. He looked so lost that it made Hobi scared to even approach the fragile boy.

With slow steps he walked towards Taehyung and put his hand of the fragile boy's shoulder.
His sudden action made Taehyung jump in fear.

"Hey calm down. It's your hope. Jhope." Hobi said and smiled making the latter relax and give a small smile in return.

"So what were you thinking, princess?" Hobi asked making the boy all red and shy.

"N-Nothing h-hyung. Just a small question is stuck in my brainy for a long time." Taehyung asked shyly.

"Really? Ask me then." Hobi said afraid what if Taehyung asks something about going back to Exo or about his torture.

"O-okay. So i was just wondering when they say the new dogs food is tastier and improved, who tastes it?" Taehyung said making me choke on air.

He suffered so much in the past 4-5 days and all he wants to ask is this?

What a cutie.🐶🐶

"Well that's a tricky question there princess. I will do some research and will surely tell you." He said.

To which Taehyung nodded and started asking him more random stuffs making the latter chuckle.

They were in a deep conversation when the door suddenly opened and in came an over enthusiastic maknae with a big food tray in his hand.

"I got you some food." He shouted making the two jump.

And it got a lot worse when Taehyung saw the familiar face. The man that almost raped him come closer and closer making him go in panic mode and he stared running away from the boy.

All this happened so fast that Hobi couldn't do a thing as he watch Taehyung fall from the bed on the ground loudly. A loud scream of pain escaped the fallen boy's lips accompanied by loud sobs of pleads.

"No n-no get away. Please don't hurt me. Please s-stop." Taehyung cried while Jungkook tried calming the boy.

"T-taehyung I am not gonna hurt you. Please let me help you." Jungkook said and started grabbing his arms.

"You have done enough Jungkook. Now get the fuck out of my room." Hoseok shouted in anger and threw him out of the room.

"H-hyung please let me help h-him." Jungkook said as he stood outside the bedroom with teary eyes but all he got in the reply was a closed door on his face.

He broke down on the door step as he cried his eyes out.

"I-i am s-sorry T-Taehyungie. Forgive m-me."

Meanwhile in Exo house.

To be continued...
_______________________

Hellooooooo

Always face yourself and love yourself

Always face yourself and love yourself.❤️

Byeeeeee

I purple you.💜💜💜

Fighting!👊🏻👊🏻