Part 23

Thankyou for 122k+ reads. Never thought it will reach this high.😅😅😅

Unedited

Exo's house

Two long weeks have passed and the EXO still haven't found their Taehyung.

And slowly and painfully as more days went by each member grew more impatient.

But amongst the members, Baekhyung was the worst. After the kidnapping incident, Baekhyun had locked himself in Taehyung's room for 4 days straight. Making the boys especially his boyfriend, Chanyeol worried as hell. He would sit infront of the room for hours convincing his Baekhyun to come outside and talk to them. But in return all he got was silence or low sobs from the other side of the door.

On day fifth, Baekhyun got out of the room not that he wanted to but after hearing long pleads and cries from his members he got out for his members.

They were so happy and relieved when the door opened but soon gasped in horror because the man standing infront does not looked like their Baekhyun. The man infront of them looked so weak and miserable.

He had messy hair which was partially covering his red bloodshot swollen eyes, his cheeks looked a little hollow and the clothes he wore was the same clothes he wore four days ago which were wrinkled and stinky.

But this horrible sight never bothered Chanyeol. He looked at his Baekhyun with nothing but heart eyes and ran to give him a hug.

"Baby, its gonna be fine. We will all find our Taehyung soon." Chanyeol said and approached Baekhyun. But in return all he got was something he never have imagined......

A hard slap on his cheek.

"IT IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. If you wouldn't have set up our date so far away from Taehyung's school we wouldn't have been so late to pick him up. I told you so many times to not go so far but all you never listened. And now look my Taehyung has been kidnapped by those BTS bastards. It is all your fault for being so careless PARK CHANYEOL." The words which came out of Baekhyun's mouth were rough and unsteady. And it made Chanyeol cry out loud.

"No baby, I am so sorry. I never meant anything bad for our Tae. Baby please don't say it like this. Please." He said and pleaded for forgiveness. But the next three words made him fell on the ground and made him cry his heart out.

"PARK CHANYEOL, WE ARE OVER!"

"And also you all stay away from me.....if it weren't for you all my Tae would still be safe. I never should have joined this stupid gang....i should have stayed in the fucking orphanage in order to protect my brother." Baekhyun said and started pulling his hair in frustration.
And at that time everyone understood that Baekhyun lost all his cool after losing his brother.

From that day Chanyeol and Baekhyun have not spoken with each other. Chanyeol, each day since then had begged for forgiveness but it had no effect on a cold heart Baekhyun.

The members were shocked how 8 years long relationship can come to an end in just 10 minutes. They felt really bad for the two but ignoring the fight they all focus on finding Taehyung because they knew, if they will find Taehyung they will find their Baekhyun too.

Baekhyun even kept distance from the members, only talking about things related to Taehyung and Taehyung only.

But after lots and lots of searching they still had very less to no information about BTS.

They had to admit that BTS was very good in clearing all their histories and informations. It was also heard for them to contact their unground agents because they were new in Seoul and most of their trust worthy agents were in Daegu.

So the information they got was not enough to take any actions against BTS. They were afraid that  it will take longer to find Tae so all they can do right now was pray for their Taehyung's safety and wellness.

Hang in their baby brother, we will find a way to find you.

And those fuckers will suffer....

_______________________
Hi guys,

Sorry for not updating for so long. I had my finals last month so it was hard to update and after my exams I was really confuse on how to proceed with the storyline.

But after thinking for sometime  i think i know how i will proceed the story.

Wish me luck....😅😅😅
Becoz i might make the book worse!😂😂

(Btw Taehyung looks so squishy these days!!!!! Awwww his cheeks are so cute!!!!😍😍😍😍And also I don't know why so many Armies are hating his mullet? I like it

And also I don't know why so many Armies are hating his mullet? I like it. In my opinion it suits him well and also  in future if his hair grows more long..... the armies who hate his hair now will regret it after watching him nail the man bun and ponytail look.😝😝)

Okay bye..
I purple you.💜💜💜💜
Fighting.

💜💜💜💜Fighting