As we met

Jack pov
There was this kid named Finn. He was sexy and gorgeous and GAY! He has black curly hair and freckles that could charm anyone. He had cute dimples that I wanted to splash in. His smile is like no other. Personality is satisfying. I haven't came out yet, but I am gay too. The only people who know I'm gay is Jeaden and Wyatt my besties. Apparently the word got out that I had liked Finn Wolfhard. I was scared. People don't know I am gay. It's embarrassing enough for people to know who you like let alone find out your gay at the same time! The sad thing is he didn't know who I was until may 24th, when it all went down.
Noah ( his boyfriend ) came up to me. He looked me straight in the eye and punched me 6 ( or more ) times really hard screaming " YOU SHOULD'OVE THOUGHT BEFORE HAND GRAZER! NOW IMMA HAVE TO FINISH Y-" I was almost knocked out before The Finn Wolfhard cut him off. " Noah... what the hell are you doing..? " Finn said in a calm voice. " what do you think!?! He likes you.!! i can't let someone like you if it's not me. Because your mine and no one else's!" Noah said as dropping me to the ground. " you know what? We are over. Your to rude to other people! And it hurts knowing I have a boyfriend who treats others horribly because of me. We are done!" Finn exclaimed ending the conversation and there relationship.

Hi my name is Emma! This is my first experience writing! Hope you guys enjoyed and there will be more coming soon! ~ Emma