Party pt.2

Finn pov
A gun shot. Most people started fleeing. Wyatt was with Alyssa a few feet away. I took Millie and jack and we hid in a bush. I signaled Wyatt and Alyssa to hide with us. I kissed jack on the cheek and squeezed his hand. Wyatt and Alyssa right beside us. Millie started crying very very quite. One of her tears dropped on my thigh. I looked at her and mouthed "it's gunna be ok". Me and Millie are very close. I could trust her with my life. She let out a fake smile in front of her fear. The man came in the back yard, and a few people was still standing in the yard frozen.   Alyssa gasped silently. The man yelled "you! Do you know where Jack Dylan Grazer is?!?!" he yelled. "TELL ME !!!!" he said again. He had the gun pointed at the poor girl. " n-no... he didn't come to the party.." she said almost in tears. He looked around. He looked very familliar. "does ANYONE know where he is!" he yelled. "why?!?" A voice said. "He mAdE mY sOn KilL hImsElf!!!" he screamed. He dropped on his knees and put his hands over his face, whipping away his tears. I saw his wrist and he had a tattoo. N.S💗. Oh no..
The cops came a few seconds after I realized who he was. Noah's dad. I looked at jack while helping him out the bush. He was more scared then all of us. The police put Noah's dad in handcuffs. I walked up to a police officer and asked "did Noah snchapp Kill himself?". "are you finn Wolfhard" he responded. "yes" I answered. "come with me".
Jack pov
I saw Finn going in the police car but he didn't have handcuffs so that was good I guess. Finn knows something... anyway I walked over to Millie and asked her "do you and Finn have a thing going on?"
"NO. Oml you plum he's your boyfriend" she responded in a laughing voice. I walked to Wyatt and Alyssa to see how they were doing.
" heyy... " I spoke walking towards them. Alyssa was in Wyatt's arms shaking. She seemed to be really effected by all this. Almost as much as me.
"jack.. why did he keep yelling your name?" Wyatt asked.
" I DONT KNOW OK!"
"ok...".
Hey., sorry about the late post :/ but I hope it's good. I have a part 3 written on paper rn. I wanna thank you for 200 views!! I know it's not a lot but I really appreciate it.