Party pt.3

Finn pov
I sat in the front seat in his police car. 5 minutes later... We arrived to the station and he sat me down. ( PO= police officer F - Finn )
PO- "last night Noah killed himself. His father found him in his bathtub. He was all bloody. There was razers on the floor, Noah cut him self."
F- "Why?!?!!"
PO- "he left a note"
He handed me the note. I started to cry..
' Finn.. I will always love you. I bullied people because I was afraid i would lose you. Anyone who would talk crap about you or try to date you I would yell at them or beat them up. I didn't want to lose you. When I heard that the jack kid liked you I beat him up. When you broke up with me I wanted to die, but I thought to Myself at least he won't date that jack kid.. but then you did. I saw you guys kissing  in the bathroom and I ran home and.. you know by now. If you have questions.. just ask Alyssa..
                           - Noah S '
I started balling my eyes out.
PO- "his dad was the ma-" I cut him off
" NO SHIT " I yelled. I emidatly said sorry and he drove me home. He explained everything to my parents. I ran up to my room, still crying, and screamed in my pillow. I didn't bother texting Millie or jack or Wyatt because I couldn't care less about them. Then I knew what I needed to do.. sort of..
I passed my mom and ran out the door. On my way to talk to Alyssa.
Sorry it's short :/ but I am working on part 4 rn on paper :) ~ Emma 💗🐳