The horror stops

Jack pov
I started to feel dizzy. I felt like I had 58286 pounds on my shoulders but that's better then what's really going on in my life right now. I closed my eyes.
I must've feel asleep or something. I'm still in this lake with clean water. I came up to the air I guess to.. i don't really know but a big light shined in my eyes. Next thing I know I am back down in the water. "Jack!! JACK!!" I heard someone yell. I didn't care enough to get out so I stayed down under. *SLAPSH* I looked to see who it was. It was Noah. Finns X-boyfriend who killed him self because Finn dumped his ass for me... Noah schnapp!! He pulled me up from the water. " Not to be rude or anything but arnt you supposed to be um... dead?!" I questioned. Everything was whitish and I was very very confused. " you're dead. You killed your self kinda. So now you're in Heaven or whatever." He said in a robat like voice. "Where's finn?!!" I yelled. " figure it out your self. Just get out of the water because your legs right now are dangling out of the clouds rn and pilots will be suspicious" He said. I got out of the water, or cloud, which ever and started walking around. "Jack?" A soft voice spoke behind me. I turned around. Finn.Finn!!! I ran into his arms. tears were dripping on each other as we hugged. Finn put me down and passionately kissed me. "Now we're safe." He said with a smile as we walked off in to the sunset like in a fairyland and we lived happily ever after.
Happy New Years!! Hope 2017 was the best and all well for 2018. I wanna thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting your opinions. I might update in a few months to write about there life now but not right now. My utter story that I started is already published and everything. Go check that one out because I have high hopes for it. Please stick around and comment what you thought of the story and should I make more like this or keep it going.? Both?! Anyway all the best wishes for all you~ya girl Emma💜🥫