Cant keep a secret

Jack pov
UGH!! Stupid Millie can't keep a secret! She told Finn! I'm gunna die!!
What had happened was after we I went my separate way and Millie told finn everything! He tried to text me last night..
* text convo *
Finn- hey.. I know the truth about you and Ellie..
Jack- No you don't.
Finn- she was gunna kill you if you didn't say her.
Jack- nope.
Finn- JACK!
Jack- yes
Finn- I can help, I have a plan...
jack- keep texting
Finn- date her for how ever long and break up with her at the snow ball. And you can come to my house after. It's only a week, and you can still be with me but it will be a secret..;)
Jack- idk.. its kinda risky.
Finn- come on jack,
Jack- fine. Come to my house at 7:00pm bc I wanna talk in person
Finn pov
I can't believe jack is going through this. It's is sad. But I just wonder if all that stuff he said was true. I get it, this psycho is trying to date him but did he have to say all that stuff? I can't be hard in him right now.. he must be really scared.
I arrived at his house at 7:01
" you're late " he said in a serious voice, and then he giggled and I walked up stairs. His parents weren't home and I heard voices up stairs.
" hey Finn" Jeaden greated
" Jae! I haven't seen you in a while!" I said
" um.. we saw each other 2 days ago.." he replied
" oh, a lot of stuff has happened so it feels like forever!" He laughed and we started talking.
( je- Jeaden F-Finn J-jack )
F-" so why are we here?"
J-" we are going to talk about our issues with our dating life.. or life "
Je-" i will go first, I really like Alyssa but she is with Wyatt who.. I also kinda like."
F-" you're bi??"
Je-" yes. And say if Alyssa was dating another dude I would still have Wyatt but both of the people who I like are dating each other!"
J-" ellie is a snake"
F-" I don't know if I still loved Noah. My priority was you jack but a little part of me loved Noah, but I was not aware til' he killed him slef! "
J-" what "
F-" long story that I don't wanna explain.."
je-" what should I do?"
J-" ummm.."
Je-" NO! i will just talk to Alyssa.." and jeaden ran out the door. I put my hand on jacks thigh. I missed him. All this drama is really stressing me out.
Hey! Sorry for the boring update. I didn't get to write it on paper so I just thought of It like now. I have been really busy:/ I have a lot of doctors appointments this week and a surgery so I am trying to update when I can. Thank you guys for the views and favourites, it makes me happy! Anyway don't forget to comment your opinion and give feedback :) ~ ya girl Emma 🐳💗