Never trust Pschos

Finn pov
Ellie grabbed my throat and held me up against the wall "Haha I really knew that tonight would be fun! I bet you didn't think what I would do if you won that battle!" She said. She sounded like a rotten evil scum bag. " now I'm"- she dropped me and got cut off by jack. He was yelling and scwearing around. " I AM THOR SON OF ODEN!" He yelled. I didn't know what was going on with him because he was acting like a hard core sped. Ellie signed. "Jack I don't wanna waste my precious breath on me reacting to your stupidity" I started laughing but quickly stop when she looked at me. "I will kill you with my powers passed on to me by my father!" Honestly it seemed like jack was on drugs. It was also hilarious but I couldn't laugh because it was not the time. " aw, little Jackie wants to play games? Are you daydreaming? Well here is a nightmare to remember" she said. God damn this girl is cra- my thoughts got cut off by Ellie pulling out a gun. Before she pointed the gun at me jack screamed and started running really stupid. Jack ran away. My boyfriend who I love deeply left me alone with a psycho and a gun pointed at me. Wow. Ellie looked shocked. "Oh...I was not expecting that dude..I'm sorry!" She started balling her eyes out. "This person set me up to do this to jack! Honestly I don't find jack attractive once so ever and I have had  a crush on you for so long and It kills me to break a relationship of yours." She spoke sobbing very loudly. "Umm.." I started to say. I didn't know what to do! When I girl who tried to kill you multiple times, tired to seduct your gay boyfriend and sobbing in front of you staying she is innocent, I bet you would not know what to do. And also knowing that your boyfriend ran away when you had a gun pointed at your head. She through away the gun really far. "Hey do you wanna get out of here?" Ellie asked. I nodded my head yes and we walked in her car. I can't believe that jack walked out on me like that! I was pissed so that's why I went Ellie. Also maybe if I go with her she will give me more information about who told her to do this. We got on her car and started driving. " I love you! I think you're so hot!" She randomly said "I LOVE FINN WOLFHARD!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She started to act like a psycho again.. Oh crap! What have I got my slef into!
Hey guys sorry for the long wait! But thank you guys for 5k AHH it made me so happy to know that all of you support me and read me story:) I will update again soon! What will Ellie do next?
~Ya girl Emma🥫