Risky

Jack pov
I don't know if Finns plan is gunna work. And I feel bad for Jeaden. The two people he loves are dating each other. He has no one! I wonder if Wyatt is bi too. But I don't know if he'll talk to me bc he doesn't know the truth.
Finn is going to hang out with Wyatt and Alyssa today I am gunna come too.
<->
Wyatt pov
Alyssa, Finn and I are all meeting up at the park. Jeaden said he needed to talk to Alyssa witch is odd but I'm not gunna worry about it.
Me and Alyssa went to the park 12 minutes early so we could just be alone for a bit. We sat down on the top of the play structure and our feet dangling off the side. " so.. Wyatt, what are we? Are we dating" Alyssa asked. Her eyes was sparkling like diamonds, her eyelashes were fluttering and the little pieces that fell out of her messy bun flowing in the wind. I got distracted on how beautiful she is.. " hello?" Alyssa said giggling. " sorry I got distracted, but only if you want to" I responded smiling. She blushed and looked down smiling. Our moment got interrupted by jeaden yelling " Alyssa!" "Oof" she mumbled. " I need to talk to you! Let's take a walk." She jumped down and started walking. I lost sight of jeaden and Alyssa. I felt lonely for 0.3 seconds but then finn arrived. I also seen he brought jack. " why did you bring that uncultured swine" I stated. " there's more to the story then you know..." finn said.
Alyssa pov
J-" so... I have put a lot of thought into what I'm gunna say."
A-" ok"
I really just wanted to go back to the park and be with Wyatt. I feel tired and dizzy and I can't think straight right now for some odd reason. Smhh
J-" when you walked in that door.."
A-" what do-"
     He cut me off
J-" not important!"
I glared at him because is was really confused.
J-" Alyssa... I love Wyatt!"
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait:/ hope you enjoyed! There might not be an update anytime soon, hopefully before Wednesday but no promises. Don't forget to leave feedback in the comment section! Also I got the new update on my phone so now my whale looks like  🐳 so now I will use 🐙. Anyway love you all
~ ya girl Emma 🐙💗