Snowball pt.2

Jack pov
Finally a slow song started playing! I looked over at finn and nodded at me. I started to walk over to him until, " what do you think your doing!?" Ellie asked in a stern voice. " I don't think you understand I am GAY!!"i screamed. Most people started staring. Finn took a step forward and stood still beside me. " wow! Ok I knew it! I can believe that you're actually cheating on me!" She said loud enough for everyone to hear. The crowd around us gasped with shock. " What are you taking about?! He's MY boyfriend and if you have a problem with that come to me first before you try to threaten and suduce MY BOYFRIEND!" Finn yelled. He seemed frustrated while looking at ellie but when looking at me it's all happiness. He grabbed my waist while his body was faced at ellie but this head turned to me. He looked me in the eye and said " Jack Dylan Grazer.. I love you! And I will keep loving you until pennywise comes back for the 789 time! Through all of our downs amd bickerings I will love you." One single tear dropped down my face. " get a room!!!" One of Ellie's irrelevant friends shouted. Ellie looked furious. " FINN?!-" She got cut off by the DJ. " DANCE BATTLE!!" He put on ' low by flow rida and T-pain'
Finn started off slow and easy and moving his arms and a bit of his legs.
Ellie cane in at the part where " dem baggy sweat pants" she started to twerk and drop it. Most of the straight boys scream as she was doing those moves. I honestly wanted to barf.
The song was almost over and Ellie was winning at this point. Finn got the last 30 seconds to himself. He got down on the floor still in his tuxedo and started break dancing like a pro! At the " dem baggy sweat pants" part he got up with no hands, did a back flip and smacked me in the butt. At the very end he stood about 2 cm apart for Ellie and posed all cool like. It was amazing. Ellie left the gym storming off.
The finial song of the night was a slow song. Finn and I danced with each other. It was romantic. Us staring into each other's eyes, getting lost in our on worlds, and never lettering go. Sadly that moment was over because the whole snow ball was over. Me and Finn were walking out together then Ellie pulls us behind the school with know body witnessing.
" you both made the wrong decision!"
Heyy! Sorry for the long awaited update. Again really busy but I did it! It is currently 10:23 and I have lots of homework and I need to take some tylonal 😂 anyway keep commenting your options bc it makes me happy to know that ppl are actually taking the time to read me work lol! So gn everyone! Lots of love ~ ya girl Emma🧜🏻‍♀️🥫