The after life

Finn pov
I saw my body laying on the ground. I was bleeding viciously. I didn't see my body move and I realized Ellie had hit me with her car. Big red and blue flashing lights coming at me. some one apparently had saw me get hit by the car and called an ambulance. the police had also been there investigating. there was sight of ellie or her car. my body went in the ambulance. about 6 people was doing medical things to me trying to save my life. the perimadics yelling random thing only doctors and people like them would understand. i was getting over whelmed by all the bight flashing lights, perimadics yelling and rushing and me not fully knowing what is going on i felt like i was going to die.. but i had relized i already did. suddenly a big white light blinded me and i transported to this place. my clothes were all white and i was serounded by poeple who was in the same siution as myself. a man walked up to me. he had a clipboard and asked for my name i responed with " Finn Wolfhard" the man dropped his mouth. "no... omg. FINN WOLFHARD? You cant be dead... ok. anyway come with me." he said. it was like i was famous or something.we sat down and EVERYTHING was white. "So I am jacks uncle. I died in a church when I was only 7 and now I have this job. Anyway jack never new I never new him because I died way before his time. Now you have died which means I need to ask you questions and I will explain how you got here" he said. *ju-jacks uncle f-finn*
F-" why could I see my body?"
JU-" we'll... um I don't know, probably common but I don't care about most people"
F-" how do you know I know jack?!"
JU-" I can see all my family members and old friends. I mostly follow jacks life because I always wanted to be an uncle and my sister had a little girl but she is somewhere in Canada and because her mom is in a mental hospital"
F-" can I go back to earth?!"
JU-"umm...finn, this is nit Drop Dead Diva and there are no return buttons you can press."
F-" what about on my phone?"
Ju-" um no. And you haven't officially died yet. You'll get a text from the big man saying welcome"
F-" so as soon as I die I will hit the button!"
Ju-" well the button is an emoji"
So many emotions running throw my head. Will I make it in time as I'm scrolling throw emojis thinking what one can I chose and I only get once chance at this.

And then

And then..: I pressed the ✏️
Hey guys! This one is longer but
hopefully enjoying. Keep commenting those opinions bc I like to hear them. If I don't update tomorrow then i Hope all of you have a merry and safe Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas then happy holidays?!😂~ya girl Emma🥫💐