Talking

Jack pov
Finn finally woke up! His mom went home because she needed to see the damages and my mom went home because she needed some sleep. " hey baby " I said... I was worried he would not remember anything. " hi? My name is Finn " he said. He got me worried. What is he actually didn't remember me? " haha, finn...do you know who I am? " I said in a nervous and sensitive voice. " no..." he replied. At first I believed him and then I saw his goofy smile. " oh my god Finn! You scared me! " I said and we both laughed.
* fast forward to when they are at jacks house*
" how are you feeling? " I asked. Honestly I wanted him to not feel any pain at all because he doesn't deserve it.
" jack... this might be early but I think I love you." He whispered. " Finn I love you too! And i want this it be official." I trembled. I was scared he didn't want to. "Of course" Finn grinned. He closed his eyes and we both feel asleep.
* fast forward to Wensday *
" are you going to Sarah's party tonight.. I will be there." Finn asked. " well only if your there ". We both giggled.
We sat down in our seats. I was beside Finn in the 3rd row with this other girl Mille. Jeaden and Wyatt was in the row in front of us with an extra seat beside Wyatt. The class started and about 5 minutes later this girl came in. " Oh my gosh guys! I totally forgot!! " the teacher shouted in a stupid annoying voice. The girl tried to walk to a seat but then the teacher had to introduce her. " this is Alyssa.. our new student ". She stood there awkwardly because everyone was looking at her. She has pretty blue eyes and skinny but kinda thick. Her hair looks like spun gold. If I wasn't gay I would totally hit her up. Wyatt looked like he was in his own world but staring at Alyssa. Jeaden got all awkward too. " dude I think Jeaden and Wyatt like her " Finn whispered and we both laughed. The good thing is, Jeaden and Wyatt got along really well with Finn and we all hung out quite frequently.
After class Wyatt asked Alyssa to go with him at Sarah's party. She said yes and gave him her number. I went up to Wyatt and asked what happened. " bro! We're going to a party together and I'm excited!" He cheered with a large grin on his face.
Hey guys so this one is all over the place. I am probably updating again today
:) ~ Emma