Terrible at excaping

Jack pov
I ran to get the principal to show him what Ellie has done. I was acting weird and letting my spirit fly freely so it would distract her. " I swear to-" Mr. Spouse ( our principal) started to say but then I cut him off with a big SHHHH just in case Ellie was right over the corner. I grabbed my phone and started video taping because I could send the footage to the police! I peeked my eye over there corner and looked to see what Ellie and Finn were doing. " NO!" I jumped out of my hiding spot, Mr. Spouse was really confused and has a pissed off look in him face and Ellie took Finn!! "Mr Grazer you brought me out to see your mental ness go to 100? Detention!" He yelled. " no!! Finn is in danger!!" I yelled back. "MONDAY!!"
Finn pov
I need to escape! I have a plan.
1. When Ellie actually goes the real sped limit (50) I am going to open the door.
2. Grab a gun and my phone
3. Roll out and run
4.call 911
Ellie finally slowed down but then pulled over...
" why'd you pull over?" I asked. "Oh finn.. I know your thoughts before they come to you" She said. Honestly. Why does this happen to jack and I. Even though he ran out on my to die alone I still love him and he never deserved this. And I don't either! She started ranting and  talking which I was not listing to. I pulled the door handle a tiny bit. I thought I could get away but the lights in the car slowly turned on and a the car started ringing. She stopped talking and turned her head. I wasn't thinking and I opened the door all the way and sprinted. I called 911 and I ran at lest 2 miles in 3 minutes. I have abs for a reason. A lady answered and I explained everything. She said the police is on there way but the problem is I am in the middle of nowhere. I started walking because I got out of breath. It was about 4 minutes after I had started walking and I was texting jack. He hasn't responded yet. I got a little worried about jack, then I saw lights behind me. They were so bright I couldn't see and then I saw them coming closer and faster.
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait but I will be updating soon! Thx for commenting! And 6k AHH! :) thank you so much! ~ya girl Emma 🥫🐙