Well...

Finn pov
I love jack. And I want to marry him. Grow old together. Die together. This is the man I want to be with. " give me 3 secrets " he said. " um I liked you a week before I broke up with Noah... I am a virgan, and I have never had feelings for a girl." I said. He seemed kinda shook. "Finn..." he said. He sounded so sweet. But I got scared for some odd reason. My thoughts got were interrupted by jack kissing me. We kissed viscously. Then we stopped because we heard a tree fall in front of my house. ' holy crap! NO' I thought to my self. " it's gunna be ok. We are gunna be fine babe" jack said as he put his hand on my inner thigh. He called me babe in that cute voice. God I was gunna go into tears! I did cry into jack shoulder.
Jack pov
I don't want this to happen. I just want Finn to be happy. It breaks my heart that he's crying. The tornado went down his street. The house was destroyed. I must have been knocked out because I was laying on the hard ground, Finns house tarred apart. I looked around and saw that Finn was bleeding. We was also out cold. Thankfully breathing but very slowly. There was no service because of the tornado.
20 minutes later...
My mom came because she new I was alone with Finn in a tornado storm. I was crying and telling her everything. We had to wait til the storm was over so about 40 minutes. We had called an ambulance because we didn't have a car. This is all my fault. If I hadn't caught feelings for Finn this wouldn't had happen. He wouldn't of broken up with Noah, I wouldn't be here and he would be safe. Not laying on the ground barley breathing, with his arm bleeding. I felt like shit. I wanted to die. Why couldn't it be me?!? Why Finn. He's so perfect and funny. He's the best person ever! Why did this have to happen to him!!
* 3rd person pov *
Finn was in the ambulance and jack and his mom was in the ambulance too. Finn had to get surgery. Thankfully the hospital wasn't in any way damage because it's on the other side of town. It toke 3 hours to perform the surgery on finn. Jack waited and waited. Mrs Grazer called Finns mom and told her what happened. She didn't even know about the tornado because she was out of town. " where is my boy?!? WHERE IS HE!!! " Mrs Wolfhard yelled at the doctor and he explained what surgery they are performing on him.

Heyy guys! I hope you enjoyed this part. A bit longer but it was worth it. I might update again today I don't quite know yet. Please comment and give me your opinion. I want to know if it's good, bad if I should quit or keep going. :) ~ Emma