Haha you thought

Jack POV May 24
*gasp* " oh OH DOCTOR!!" My moms voice screamed. I appeared to be in a hospital gown and laying in a hospital bed. I new my surroundings so I wasn't going to say 'where am I?' like an idiot because it is clearly obvious. " what's going on?" I asked. I was very irritated because I thought my ass was dead! " this kid Noah beat you up at school and you passed out. The doctor said you have a minor concussion, but don't worry because Noah has been suspended for a week." My mom informed. A lot of thoughts kept running through my mind.
Where's Finn?
Isn't Noah dead?
What day is it?
When did this happen?
I thought I was dead!!
I need McDonalds!
" I need to go to work. I will be back at 4:00pm." My mom said. I responded with " ok" followed by an I love you. I was so confused and my head hurt like hell. " hey jack..." a soft voice spoke. I looked over to the door and it was Finn. " how you holding up?" He asked. " I don't know" I answered. " what happened?" I asked. Finn gave me a depressed look and sighed. " Noah my boyfriend heard that you had a crush on me and he didn't like that... so he beat you up and now your in the hospital" he said. I could tell he was avoiding eye contact and I was too. " what about Ellie?! Or Alyssa?! I thought Noah killed him self! And you died because of Ellie running you over with a car! And I died because I killed my self on accident because I drowned!! Finn I thought we were safe!!" I screamed. My words came out as fast as my tears. " jack... none of that happened. You must have dreamt that or something. And what do you mean we?" Finn questioned. Oh my gosh! I can't comprehend all of this. I feel like my head is spinning while Finn is looking at me like I have 628 eyes! " we were dating... and than Ellie threatened me and I had to break up with you but we had a plan to defeat her. But the point is we were dating or we weren't. And then this new girl came named Alyssa and Wyatt had crushed on her hard but I don't know how that ended because I died! And we were happy in heaven. We were safe." I spoke in a shy voice. " well i broke up with Noah.. i guess that's the only part that's true from your wild dreams that appears to be very strange. When you get out of this hospital and you're better I am taking you out for ice cream, but not as a date. Just to get to know each other better? You down?" He inquired. I let out a big smile as did he and I nodded my head yes. Awh!! His smile melts my heart. It might be hard not to love him...
Heyyy! I'm back! Hope you liked this update. It's been a while. Also thank you so much for 15k!! Ahh love you all!! Also show some love to my other story ❤️. This story is not finished and I don't know when i will update :)
Peace out Girl Scout🍇~ya girl Emma 🤙🏻