Dear finn

Dear Finn,
I love you. And I won't stop. The way you look at me gives butterflies and happiness. How you hug me with all our heart and squeeze tight to ensure that I know you love me back. So many horrible things had happened to us... and yet you still love me. We have been in hospitals together, Noah tragedy and the Ellie situation right now and I know she took you. When I didn't see you my heart sank all the way to the ground. I was gonna faint because I didn't know what she will do or already did to you. I feel like I am a disappointment to you. I don't deserve you. I said horrible things to you in front of all our friends and ran away when Ellie pulled out a gun. I left you alone to die ( which was not my plan). I heard that she ran you over with her car. I feel numb and dizzy. My head is in pain because you're in the hospital. I am not myself. A price of me is missing. I lost a lot of hydration from crying in my car driving around town. I can't breath. How am I managing to write this? Because I will do anything for you. This is all my fault! I don't deserve you. And I wasted all your precious time. I am sorry. I just can't. I can't deal with all the stress. My parents, Ellie and you. I love you finn. And I am doing you a favor.
                                         -Jack Dylan Grazer
Jack pov
I can't breath. I am crying. I am in a lake right now, screaming, trying to go to my happy place, but that's with Finn. I can't. I can't.
I have some things plannned but I am in a really sad mood right now so this came out. Hope you all had an awesome Christmas:) comment what you think/want to happen in the story. ( sorry is short)~ya girl Emma 🥫