Two// edited

It was snowing lightly outside meaning that Christmas is getting near.

Jimin was lonely, his mommy was at work earning money to get her baby presents.

He kept on thinking about the punishment he got last night. It made him kind of turned on.

One of his mommy's rules was not to touch himself without permission.

"Who cares... it's not like any one will notice...." Jimin said to himself.

He ran upstairs into him room, took off his pajama pants. He never done this before but he heard something about it when his friend Namjoon came over once.

Slowly, he touched the red tip of his cock with his fingers. Slightly grazing over the slit, he shuttered a little.

Then, Jimin wrapped his hand around the base, pumping slow at first. Soft moans escaping his lips.

He moved his hand faster, causing his breathing to get jagged. Jimin was feeling pleasure.

His other hand pinched his purple colored bud on his chest, under his shirt. It felt weird at first until he twisted and tugged at it.

Strangled moans erupted from Jimin getting louder and louder as he continued. Going faster.

The hand that was abusing his nipple moved back down, but to grasp his balls. Rubbing them gently.

The pit of his stomach felt weird, but he continued. He started to spazz out, legs trembling badly.

Soon white liquid shot out of him on his shirt. Throwing his head back against the pillow, mouth agape, and whinnied.

Jimin calmed a bit as he sat there for a moment while staring at his ceiling.

'Mommy is going to kill me if she finds out!'

Quickly, he cleaned himself up from the mess he made and changed into new clothes.

Jimin then ran downstairs and watched his cartoons, acting natural.

He didn't know what time you would come home today so he had to be prepared.

The male didn't quite understand cartoons sometimes. They didn't make sense. But, they were still interesting.

Five minutes later, you came home from work. As she opened the door it startled Jimin and he jumped a little.

"Hi Jiminie." You smiled.

"Hi mommy I missed you!" Jimin shouted and ran towards you, making grabby hands.

"I missed you too! So were you a good boy while I was gone?"

"Yes mommy I was a good boy." Jimin lied.

"Hm ok. I'll be starting laundry then."

Jimin started to panic.

'What if she figures out!'

You walked up the stairs, getting dirty clothes from your room first, then his. Jimin decided to play games to distract himself.

While Jimin was playing, you were in the laundry room throwing clothes in the washer. That was until she saw Jimins shirt with stains on it.

"Jimin! This better not be what I think it is!"

"Uh oh...." Jimin said to himself quietly.

He shakily walked into the room where his mommy was, face flushed a bit.

"Did you break one of mommy's rules and lie to me about it!"

"No mommy it's not what it seems like-"

"Go in my room now!" You shouted, fiercely.