Twenty-Three

Y/n huffed as she walked back into the house

Y/n huffed as she walked back into the house. Work was very stressful because a customer couldn't decide on what color she wanted.

"Jimin!" She called. It was strange how the little didn't come rushing out to give his mommy a hug. She looked in the kitchen, his bedroom, and her bedroom. He was nowhere to be found.

When Y/n sat on the couch, there was a crumble sound.

Reaching under her, she grabbed a note.

"Thanks for taking care of MY little, I'll be taking him back now." Instantly Y/n knew who this was.

A long time ago, before Jimin met Y/n, he had another domme. They had met sophomore year of college and Jimin thought she was the most beautiful girl. Though once he got to know her more and they started dating, she was a complete monster.

Mina would insult Jimin a lot and humiliate him to the extreme. He would always end up with a new scar or bruise. Every day he would fear seeing her. It was especially hard around his friends.

Every time his friends saw him, his complexion was more pale than usual, under eye bags dark and puffy, and frail looking. They all were getting very worried.

Jimin finally left Mina, with the help of Seokjin telling her off. Jimin had no voice, couldn't defend for himself. He was so broken.

Seokjin welcomed Jimin to stay at his place for a while, until he was able to get back on his feet. After leaving Mina he felt so much for free, alive. The boy would go to the park, nightclubs, and gyms, having the time of his life.

Then he met Y/n.

Y/n was walking around the park one day, listening to music. It was a nice fall day as the leaves were starting to turn orange and yellow. The air smelt fresh and the breeze was just right.

She was in her own little world. Too deep in thought to care about her surroundings. That was until a man was charging at her and telling her to watch out.

Taehyung decided to throw the frizbee in a complete different location than where Jimin was standing, of course. Exactly where the plastic thing was heading was towards a beautiful woman.

"Miss! Watch out!" Sprinting towards the woman and frantically waving his arms up and down.

Y/n looked up from the sidewalk, glancing to the side looking at the man very weird. Until she saw the frisbee almost knocking her in the head.

"Can you and your friend be more careful! That could hurt someone!" Y/n huffed.

The male sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry. Can I repay you by taking you to dinner?"

The woman pondered for a second, eventually giving in. It'd be nice to go out with someone and meet new people. Plus her food would be free hehe.

"Ok fine."

The two exchanged numbers and names, then went off their separate ways. Jimin was happy.

A couple days later Jimin met up with Y/n at a nice restaurant. I was very fancy. He wore a black button up shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. While Y/n wore a dark red dress that stopped mid thigh.

"Thank you for asking me to dinner, Jimin." Y/n cheered after taking a sip of her champagne.

The then black haired man chuckled at her bubbly personality, very different than the day at the park. "Of course! Thank you for coming, it's pleasant to be on a date with a beautiful woman like you."

The woman blushed deeply. It has been a very long time since she has been on a date or dated. She was ecstatic that a fine young man wanted to take her out, especially to her favorite restaurant.

Jimin and Y/n enjoyed the rest of their night as he arrived at her place. The ride was silent but not awkward at all. Very comfortable.

Jimin hurried out of his side of the car to open the passenger door. One hand holding the door open while the other engulfed Y/n's, helping her get out of the car. "This was such a fun night, thank you again Jimin."

"Would you be up for going on another?" He questioned, now reaching your hand up to his lips.

Oh how she wished his lips would be in her own instead. "Come on Y/n! You just met this man!" She thought.

"Of course!" Reaching in she hugged Jimin, then pressing a small kiss to his cheek. This made him blush mad and smile wide.

The two went their separate ways, the male waiting for Y/n to make it inside before he drove off.

After that night everything fell into place. The two started dating, then moving in together. Living a happy life.

As Y/n sat on her couch, note still in hand, she had a feeling she knew where Jimin was at. She was determined to get him back.

—————

Finally an update!!! I decided to put in a back story to make things a little more clear? Hopefully. Also to make things clear that everyone in this book are adults. If you do not know what little space is please look into it before reading this. I will also make a disclaimer on the first page of this book as well.

Thank you all for being patient with me and continuing to enjoy this book. I am very sorry for the VERY late updates 😭