Seventeen

Jimin snuggled against the blanket with his pajamas on. He looked so small.

Y/n sat on the bed next to him as he placed his head on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Mommy I love you,"

"I love you too Jimin, you handsome prince!"

Jimin giggled and hugged his mommy's waist.

"I want to give you your present early Mommy," Jimin whispered.

"And what would that be?" She smirked.

"I want to please you Mommy."

Y/n sat Jimin on top of her abdomen and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her neck, deepening the kiss.

Y/n tore off Jimin's shirt which reviled his perfectly sculpted and chiseled chest. And he cautiously slipped off his mommy's shirt.

Jimin's cheeks heated up as his ears redden in embarrassment. He didn't know what he was doing at all.

Y/n had flipped them over so Jimin was under her. She placed lots of kisses down his chest and to the waistband of his plaid pajama pants.

The smaller's stomach heated and twisted, feeling all weird inside. He knew something different was about to happen after Y/n tugged the article of clothing.

"So Jimin, you know how you said you wanted to 'please me'?" Jimin blinked and stared at the woman's perfectly full lips.

"I'm going to ride you."

Jimin looked up at his mommy in confusion. "What does that mean Mommy?" He lied.

"I'll show you." Ripping off the small boxers sprang Jimin's cock.

He shuddered slightly by the cool air hitting his naked body.

Y/n grind against him as he let out a small moan. Precum leaked from his red tip.

His eyes clenched shut at the pleasuring feeling, but it should have been the other way around.

"Mommy~"

"Yes baby boy?"

"I'm supposed to be pleasuring you~ not the other way around." Jimin whined.

"Hold on, baby."

Jimin's tip rubbed against Y/n's wet clothed clit, which resolved her to let out a sinful moan.

The boy's ears and cheeks flushed after hearing the most angelic sound.

Annoyed with the article of clothing, Y/n shredded herself from the material leaving her naked.

Jimin had never felt contact like this in a while, before he had met Y/n.

The two met at a nearby cafe and Jimin happened to bump into the girl.

She asked him if he was ok, and the word baby rolling off her lips made him tingle inside.

After that the two hit it off and that's how they got where they are today.

Y/n sunk down on Jimin, him entering her with ease. The two moaned.

Jimin was always vocal so there was no surprise of him screaming for Y/n to go faster.

"Mommy you feel really good~" he gasped. His skin cover covered in slick sweat, and lips slightly swollen from the amount of lip sucking.

Jimin's breath was taken away from the sight in front of him. You. Which made him even more horny than he already was.

"Baby your doing great." Y/n sighed.

The boy decided to thrust up with his mommy's movements, wanting her to feel good as possible.

Y/n screamed at the amazing feeling. Her fingers made their way into the boy's soft locks of hair, tugging on it.

Jimin moaned at the harsh tug but really enjoyed it at the same time.

"Mommy! I'm about to cum please let me cum!" He furrowed his eyebrows and snapped his eyes shut

"Not yet Jiminie wait for mommy."

She stared to whisper dirty words in the poor boy's ear as he thrusted harder and harder.

"Mommy please! I can't hold it anymore!"

"Ok, come for Mommy, baby boy."

With that said the boy released his seed, his body spasmed and his perfectly brown eyes rolled in the back of his head.

Just seeing this sight made Y/n come around her baby. She collapsed on top of Jimin's chest.

"You did great Jiminie," Y/n giggled, messing with his hair.

"Thank you Mommy."

"For?"

"Everything."

[this was trash but at least I updated 😂]