Fifteen

Jimin shook in fear, afraid of what Y/n would say and do. Sometimes he was insecure around his mommy.

As Y/n read the message from Hoseok she panicked. Was Jimin alright? She thought.

Rushing to the house, she hurriedly unlocked the door with the key and yelling Jimins name.

His face flushed when he heard her arrive as nervousness took over him.

"Mommy~" He giggled.

Y/n sighed, "this kid I swear.."

"Jimin don't scare me like th-" she froze.

There he was, lying on her nicely made bed with nothing on but only the socks, undergarment and choker. The girl choked.

Jimins face was a little red from embarrassment.

"Hi mommy~" He sheepishly smiled.

"W-what are you wearing Jimin?"

"I wanted to try something new.. do you not like it mommy?" He pouted and stood up, making his was toward the female.

"I love it baby, it suits you perfectly."

The three boys in Jimins closet snorted and giggled slightly.

"I think I'd like it better if it was on the floor though mommy! Not on me."

Y/n smirked.

"Ah I see..."

Y/n pushed Jimin down on the bed and grabbing some handcuffs that were under the bed.

"So you were trying to seduce me right? That's why your little friend messaged me."

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin stuttered.

"Don't lie to me baby, you know what happens if you do."

The silver haired boy gulped. He thought his mommy was hot when she acted like this.

"I u-um I'm not lying I swear!" He protested.

"Hm.. ok if you say so~" It was totally obvious that Jimin was lying, Y/n could tell. She just liked seeing him get all defensive and flustered.

"So why did you put this on baby boy?"

"I t-thought you m-might like it mommy."

"You look so sexy~" she said, tracing the outline of Jimins bulge.

The male shivered slightly, tugging on the cuffs. "Mommy~ I want to touch you~"

"No, naughty boys don't get to touch,"

Jimin whimpered, flaring his legs around throwing a tantrum.

"I want to touch you! Undo this now!" His brattiness side was coming out.

Y/n narrowed her eyes, "Don't make me do it,"

"Do what." Jimin giggled and stuck his tongue out.

Y/n shuffled through her closet trying to find the things that she needed. A gag and whip.

The girl gagged the boy, and caressed his face.

"Such a shame that you wanted to be a bad boy, I would've let you touch me,"

Jimin groaned.

"Go on all fours Jimin." Y/n said sternly.

Jimin did as told, his butt sticking in the air and the side of his face squished into the sheets.

"You won't be needing these," Y/n slipped the undergarment off but kept the socks on.

Y/n rubbed the leather against the pale skin, Jimin moaned quietly.

A loud smack echoed through the room as Jimin squealed which was of course muffled.

The smacks were continued to be heard, and the boys in the closet looked confused.

"Hyungs, what do you think is going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know.." Hoseok said.

The silver haired boy's eyes started to water, saliva seeping through the gag and onto the sheets.

Y/n stuck her fingers into Jimins small hole. He groaned and threw his head back.

Immediately, she took her fingers out and whipped him again. (I just remembered that Jimin had cuffs on)

"So naughty~"

Y/n opened up one of the nightstand drawers and pulled out a baby blue colored vibrator and shoved it in Jimin, and taking off the gag.

"Have fun baby!"

"B-but!"

Jimin's mommy left him in the room by himself.

[check out my new story Dark]