Sixteen

Honestly I don't know where this story is going.

Jimin didn't get much sleep that night. His friends had snuck out of his window leaving him alone. For sure he was in pain.

There was a pool of substances around and on him.

"Mommy!" Jimin screeched. That was about his eleventh orgasm. Not like he's keeping track.

Y/n sighed, "This boy."

The girl walked up the stairs and into her room where Jimin was.

"Yes baby?"

"Please stop this! I'll be good I promise!"

"Hm.. how should I believe you?"

"Pretty please! With a cherry on top!"

"Oh~ but this is a great sight to see,"

Y/n wasn't wrong. The sight was indeed enjoyable. A little boy, legs stretched apart, saliva all over mixed with other substances.

Jimin pleaded more, making Y/n sigh.

She gave in and undid the cuffs that were around the boy's wrists. They were red.

"Mommy can you clean me?" Jimin looked at her with his doe eyes, looking innocent.

"Yes baby, head to the bath and I'll grab your clothes."

Y/n giggled when Jimin ran to the bathroom, he's so cute. She thought.

She opened the door to her baby's room, the closet door was open as for the window as well. There were food crumbs in the closet.

Y/n looked at it in confusion but shrugged. She grabbed one of Jimins favorite pajamas which were plaid shorts and a white t shirt, that was it.

The girl then made her way to the bathroom and opened the door.

Jimin sat on the toilet lid, waiting for her to start the bath.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Jimin?"

"I want to please you once, you always do it to me." He whispered, blush was showing on his cheeks.

"So you say..." she smirked, petting Jimins hair.

"Yeah!"

"Well not right now because you need a bath," Y/n started the water, checking to see if it was warm enough.

Jimin stepped in and sat down, "Bubbles! I want bubbles!"

Y/n laughed and poured some soap in the water, white bubbles began to appear.

"Look! I have a beard!"

"Jimin your so silly." She chuckled and smiled.

Jimin splashed around giggling, "More! More bubbles! I want to be bubble king!"

"Jimin you have enough bubbles, we don't want to waste the whole thing now do we?"

The boy shook his head fast, his big brown eyes looking up at his mommy.

Y/n then washed his silver hair, massaging his scalp. "Bend back and close your eyes baby so soap doesn't get in them,"

He said as what was told, enjoying the feeling of warm water running threw his hair.

After he was all clean he stepped out of the bath and Y/n wrapped him in a towel, he shivered.

"Mommy I'm cold," he pouted.

"Well get changed and we can cuddle, ok?"

"Ok!"

Jimin dropped the towel, everything exposed. Hurriedly slipped on the shirt and pajama pants.

Y/n then ruffled his hair with the towel to get rid of the wetness.

"Now cuddles!"

The baby boy ran into his mommy's room and plopped on the bed.