Thirteen

Jimin stood there embarrassed and not noticing Taehyung crawling to him.

Taehyung yanked the plaid pants down giggling to himself. The silver haired boy hurriedly covered his front parts with his hands.

"Good one Tae!" Hoseok laughed.

"I didn't know you were like this Jimin," Yoongi smirked.

"You look great hyung!" Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung tried tugging Jimins hands away with the help of Jhope.

"Noo! Don't do this to me!" Jimin screeched.

"Why? I want to send this to Namjoon and Jin." Yoongi said.

"Wait! Before you do I think I have other things." Jhope said shuffling inside his bag.

Out came a pair of tights that matched the undergarment. It had ruffles on the edges close to the thighs with a little bow and were fish net style. (I don't know)

"I'm not wearing that." Jimin pointed to the item.

"Yes you are, you'll look hot and sexy," Hoseok laughed while Taehyung bit his lip.

The boy sighed and slipped the tights, his thighs were not covered due to a string or something attaching to the undergarment. Hoseok adding a black choker around the boy's neck.

(I am sorry if you do not understand this just come up with something)

"Oh just wait until Y/n sees this." The black haired male, Yoongi, chuckled to himself.

"Here! Lye on the couch and model for us!" Hoseok smiled, patting the furniture.

Jimin did as told, biting his lip and getting into a position that'd make him look good.

"Ooo so sexy Jimin."

A next position he did was lye on his back, head tiled back with his tongue slightly sticking out, as if he were panting.

"Hyung.. why do I feel weird?" Jungkook asked.

The others looked at Jungkook noticing a bulge in his pajama pants.

"Great Jimin! You gave this innocent Kookie a boner!" Taehyung smirked.

"Kids these days," Yoongi muttered to himself.

"Hey guys, Namjoon is Skyping us," Hoseok giggled, "he doesn't believe that Jimins wearing panties."

"No! I don't want him to see me!" Jimin screeched, scrambling away.

"Tae? Can you grab the attachable leash from my bag?" Hoseok asked.

"Sure,"

The orange haired boy went on a search for Jimin, looking in every room.

Occasionally he was call out 'Jimin~' trying to bear any sounds.

While this was happening Yoongi was talking to Jin and Namjoon on face call.

"Are you guys being serious?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup, Hoseok got him to wear girls underwear. I can not handle these children."

"WHAT! You made one of my children wear girls underwear and make him model?! What is wrong with you guys!?"

"Ask Hoseok, He was the one who planned it all. Right Jungkook?"

"Yes hyung." Jungkook added, "Why does this hurt so much?"

"What hurts? What did you do to my other innocent child?" Jin demanded.

"He's not so innocent anymore..."

"MIN YOONGI!"

"I didn't do anything Jin I swear! While Jimin was 'modeling' our little Jungkook got a boner."

Namjoon died laughing, slamming his fist on the desk while his other hand covered his mouth.

"So that's what hurts huh?" Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows.

Jungkook came on screen, looking cute and innocent as ever.

"Hi hyungs!" He waved.

"Hi Jungkook," the two responded.

"Hey Jungkook, why don't you touch yourself." Namjoon suggested.

"Um- I'm leaving I don't want any part in this," Yoongi said, disgusted.