Ninteen

[Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while, with writers block it makes things ten times worse. This story might be ending soon because it's just repeating the same actions. I'm sorry again. Don't forget to check out my BTS random smut book! Enjoy this trash.]

The trip back home felt as if it was long for Jimin. He was freaking out about what Y/n were going to do to him.

Though he didn't do anything bad and even called the girl a slut.

No one seemed to notice the feared boy in the back, talking about nonsense and screaming lyrics to songs.

"Taehyung shut your fucking mouth!" Yoongi's voice boomed in the vehicle.

The younger smirked, "Make me hyung!"

"That's it you called for i-"

"Yoongi calm down," Namjoon said.

The pale boy hugged and crossed his arms. Taehyung just smirked and kept on playing with Jungkook.

The ride felt short for Jimin which made him get anxiety. Everyone exited out of the vehicle and carried various items in the house.

"Jungkook-ah! That hurt!" Jin screeched, after Jungkook had slapped the older's sunburnt back.

"It's not my fault that you're walking slow!" He giggled, showing his bunny teeth.

'All these kids ever do is argue' Y/n thought.

Everyone entered the house (almost) safely.
Yoongi plopped onto the couch as Hoseok trampled on top of him.

Jungkook sat on the floor with Taehyung and Jimin, as Namjoon and Jin helped put the leftovers and other belongings away.

"Thanks for taking us to the beach," Namjoon said, grabbing some wrapped up sandwiches.

"Yeah, thanks Y/n, I had fun even though I got sunburnt," Jin smiled generously, "and even when that girl tried to snatch Jimin."

Y/n put on a smile to cover the anger, "no problem, just glad you guys had fun today."

Once everything was put away, everyone chilled out in the living room watching tv, waiting for their mommies.

One by one each of the boys left, leaving Jimin and Y/n alone. His hands became more clammy due to being nervous.

"Mommy, I don't think I need a punishment," Jimin mumbled, glancing at the ground.

"Well I was planning on not giving you one,"
Y/n started, "but since you think you are the boss around here, you need a lesson."

The sternness and anger in her voice turned the boy on.

"Is my baby hard? I didn't even have to do anything. Such a slut." She laughed.

Jimin glanced at her for a second before nodding, "I am a slut, just for mommy!"

Y/n smirked and told the boy to to go on the couch, face down a up.

His cock bulged out against the sweats he had changed into after the beach.

Yanking his pants down, he shivered at the cold air.

"No underwear?"

He nodded shyly. It's not like he has done this before. Jimin was always a nasty little boy.

She went into the kitchen to grab a cloth that was lying on the counter. Smirking and heading back to the living room, Jimin gulped.

"Are you ready for your punishment Jiminie?"

"Yes mommy."

Rolling up the towel, Y/n whipped him which made a loud smack. He groaned at the stinging pain.

Occasionally she'd yank his cock for pleasure and then give him pain which he "kind of" enjoys.

The smacking continued until Jimin had spoken.

"Harder please!"

Y/n paused, he shouldn't be getting what he wants because it's a punishment.

"No, now go lay down and get some rest, today was tiring." She sighed.

"B-but mommy I'm hard! And it hurts.." Jimin pouted.

"Too bad this is part of the punishment."

The boy sighed and pulled his sweats on and walked up the stairs. Pouting because he didn't get what he wanted nor came.