Twelve

The time was around nine thirty at night and Y/n was still at work. Jimin was bored without her at home so he invited Jungkook and Taehyung over.

"Do you have any food?" Taehyung asked, looking in the fridge.

"It should be in the fridge.." Jimin responded and walked over where Taehyung was, glancing in the fridge.

Small noises were heard in the pantry next to the fridge, like crunching and moaning.

Jimin looked at the other male in confusion. Slowly, he crept to the door with Taehyung trailing behind.

The sounds had gotten louder making Jimin scrunch up his eyebrows and Taehyung to look confused.

"Um.... why don't you open the door Taehyung," the smaller said, hiding behind the others back.

The two kept on fighting and hiding behind each other. "Come on Jimin be a big boy,"

Jimin sighed as Taehyung pushed him into the door.

"Ow Tae!" He hissed rubbing his sore shoulder.

"Sorry," the other said snatching some Doritos that were on the counter.

Jimin twisted the knob on the door to find a wild Jungkook munching on all the foods that were in the fridge.

"Jungkookie!"

The younger jumped, the food flinging everywhere.

"Yes hyung?" The food muffled his voice.

"Yah! You're eating all the food!" Jimin groaned picking up all the untouched foods and shoving them in the fridge.

"Haha! You look like a cute chipmunk Jungkook!" Taehyung giggled. He followed, or hopped into the living room where the two others went.

"Hey Mochi," Taehyung stated, "jhobi wants to know if he can come over with Yoongi."

"Sure I don't think mommy would mind." He smiled.

"Great"

After twenty minutes or so the two other boys came over.

"I brought something over." Hoseok started, "and I want Jimin to try it on." He smirked.

Yoongi started to laugh already knowing what the mysterious item is.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Nothing nothing." He waved off.

Hoseok pulled the item out of his bag. The laced item dangling against his finger tips.

Jimins face flushed a dark red as he covered his mouth. Taehyung laughed, hitting Jimin on the back.

"Underwear?" Jungkook questioned.

Everyone fell to the floor laughing as Jimin stood there questioning his existence.

"Wear it Jimin!" Hoseok screeched, handing him the article of clothing.

Jimin snatched it furiously and stomped up the stairs into his room. He slipped his pajama pants off and boxers.

He stared down the black lace undergarment.

It looks small.. will it even fit me?

Sighing, Jimin slipped it on. Honestly, he thought that he looked sexy in it. It hugged around him perfectly.

He turned around looking at the undergarment more and then slipped his pajamas back on.

"So..." Hoseok said smirking as Jimin returned.

"So...?"

"Show us!" Jungkook screamed happily.

"Yeah!" Taehyung clapped.

"No! I'm not showing you because I'm not even wearing it anymore,"

"Jimin.. you know we can see the waist bands right?" Yoongi said calmly.

Jimin looked down as his arms were crossed making his shirt lift up. The thin waist bands showing by his v line.

He gulped nervously.