Six

Jimin did as what he was told and got on his hands and knees.

Y/n pulled the toy out of him as he whined at the loss of feeling full.

She smacked Jimins bottom as he counted, leaving red marks.

"Mommy harder!" He yelled.

"You like being smacked? What a naughty little boy you are."

Y/n shuffled through a box of toys that she had and pulled out a light pastel pink cock ring.

Jimin hated them so much.

She had then slipped it on him as it started to vibrate.

"Why m-mommy you k-know I hate these..."

"Well I thought the same until you wanted to be bad." She recalled.

Jimins mommy then went to lightly pinch his erected buds on his chest. Which was also one of his weaknesses.

She used her other hand to choke Jimin through his matching light pink choker that suited him perfectly. Y/n wanted him to be a huge moaning mess.

Grabbing a vibrator she shoved it inside Jimin without hurting him. The buzzing sounds and moaning was all you could hear.

"M-mommy... so good.." Jimin had trouble speaking with the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

Some of Jimins saliva escaped his mouth and dribbled down his chin.

Just looking at the sight of Jimin in this state made Y/n turned on. She loved how submissive he was when dealing with punishments.

"I-I have to cum!" He screeched with high pitch.

"Cum then baby.. let's see if you can"

Though as Jimin was trying to have an orgasm the ring wouldn't let him. Making him feel pleasure and pain.

Y/n then sucked on one of Jimins buds while her hand played with the other.

"U-uh mh Mommy! I need to cum!"

"Good boys get to cum, baby"

The pressure was building up, which would make Jimin have the biggest orgasm in his entire life.

His cock was turning red, and veins slightly popping out. (I dunno)

"Please mommy please!"

"Ok, I'll only allow this once.." she tsked.

Y/n pulled off the ring and Jimin released all his juices. So much was coming out, while Jimin moaned and his voice cracking.

After he finished he laid there limp and worn out.
Y/n cleaned his chest and abdomen off and took out the vibrator.

"Jimin you did so well!" Y/n smiled, caressing Jimins cheek as he smiled.

"Can I get kisses and cuddles mommy?" He asked, eyes lighting up.

"Of course baby!"

Y/n changed out of her work clothes and hopped in her bed. Jimin instantly clinging onto her. She smiled down at his softly and pet his hair.

"Such a good boy for mommy.."