Ten

Y/n unlocked the door to her house, letting Jimin step inside. They slipped off their shoes and coats.

"Mommy can we do something I want to do now?"

"Hm...I don't know-" she teased.

"Please mommy pretty please!"

"Ok baby," Y/n smiled.

Jimin hopped on Y/n lap, facing her. Her intense stare made the boy nervous.

"M-mommy please don't stare at me like that." He swallowed nervously.

"Why not? Do I make you uncomfortable?" She whispered in Jimins ear making him shiver and blush.

Y/n nibbled on Jimins earlobe, making her way down to his neck as he moaned.

Slowly, the articles of clothing the male wore came off and landed on the floor.

"Baby, how about you ride my thigh," the female chuckled.

The boy nodded, he moved himself against his mommy's thigh, covered by her jeans.

He wrapped his arms around her waist steadying himself.

Jimin started to move slowly, groaning. His head resting against Y/n's chest.

"W-why does this feel s-so good?" He questioned.

Y/n giggled and ran her fingers through his hair. "Don't question it baby, just enjoy."

Jimin nodded and continued what he was doing. He got harder and harder from the pleasure.

The silver haired boy went up and stole a kiss from his mommy.

The two had continued hot make out session. Y/n ran her hand up Jimins bare chest giving him goosebumps.

"Mommy please touch me," the little guided his mommy's hand to his throbbing cock that was rubbing against her jeans.

"No, you'll only cum from my thigh not with my hand!" Y/n said sternly, slapping his cock harshly.

The boy moaned in pain and pleasure from the contact.

He made faster movements, whines slipping from his mouth.

"Jimin you're such a naughty boy, always wanting me to touch you."

She tugged on Jimins hair hard but not to hard, earning a high-pitched moan.

Her other hand went to slap his fat thighs. The sounds rang throughout the house.

Red marks were shown on his fare skin and his cheeks puffed.

Sweat glistened on his forehead, eyebrows furrowed. Y/n could tell that he was about to reach his climax.

"Mommy, please choke me!"

"As you wish baby."

Y/n wrapped her hand around the males neck, feeling his adams apple. She lightly sucked on it before choking him.

Her hand pressed on the smooth skin, making it harder for him to breath. Which in all honesty turned Jimin on even more.

Small tears slipped out from the corner of his eyes, he couldn't take all the pleasure anymore.

Himself rocking against his mommy's thigh, her choking him with one hand and the other yanking his hair.

"You're such a little slut Jimin," Y/n smirked.

"I'm mommy's little slut!"

Jimin eventually came all over himself and his mommy's pants.

Y/n carried the boy upstairs into her room, tucking him in.

"Mommy lay with me please."